Chicken Meatloaf. You can substitute ground beef in this meatloaf recipe, if you wish. But you save the calories by using ground chicken. This Chicken Meatloaf is one of my personal favorite recipes on the blog.
Busy evenings are the norm for most of us. Why not make them a little easier, with a hearty & healthy meal? This chicken meatloaf is also great for those of. You can cook Chicken Meatloaf using 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chicken Meatloaf
- You need 1 lb of Ground Chicken.
- It’s 1 medium of onion, chopped.
- It’s 1 medium of Carrot.
- Prepare 2 clove of Garlic.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Oil.
- Prepare 2 of Eggs.
- It’s 2 tsp of Italian Seasoning.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of ground black pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of onion powder.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Ranch Dressing OR Italian Dressing.
- Prepare 3 slice of Bread.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Milk.
This chicken meatloaf recipe has added flavor from sautéed vegetables and Gouda cheese; it's Chicken Meatloaf Baking Roasting Gouda White Wine Healthy Worcestershire Sauce Eggs Butter. Chicken Parmesan variation: Top the meatloaf muffins with approximately a tablespoon of marinara sauce spread evenly over mixture. Take half the chicken mixture, and mould it onto a baking tray, using the size of a loaf pan for guidance and making it as even as you can.. Chicken Pork Meatloaf Recipes on Yummly
Chicken Meatloaf instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Place ground chicken in a large mixing bowl then set aside..
- Rip bread apart then soak it in the 1/2 cup milk.
- Chop onions, carrots, and garlic. Sautee in oil until translucent. Let it cool completely before adding it too the meat. MAKE SURE IT'S COOL. Otherwise it won't bind properly..
- Add eggs, seasoning, and dressing to the meat mixture..
- Softly take the bread out of the milk. Squeeze half of the milk out of the bread then add moist bread to the meat mixture..
- Combine all ingredients until incorporated well. Let stand for ten minutes for the bread to bind meat together if too loose..
- Spray pan with non-stick cooking spray. Shape meat into a pan, or log. Bake for 60 min at 350°F..
This is like meatloaf and Beef Wellington had a baby. Here's a fresh take on meatloaf for you! Made with chicken and encased in golden, flaky puff pastry, this is simple. This Chicken Cordon Bleu Meatloaf is show stopping enough to serve at any party and definitely tasty enough to get all the "oohs" and "ahhs" from your guests. Yep, this meatloaf is going to be a home run.