Easy salmon recipe. This super-simple oven-baked salmon recipe from Delish.com will make salmon a weeknight staple. Do I need to precook the glaze? There are so many reasons to love salmon.
Salmon is deceptively hard to cook. With many different varieties and thicknesses of fish, it can be hard to get it right! Recipes like Easy Spicy Salmon Cakes and Creamy Salmon & Sugar Snap Cauliflower Gnocchi are healthy, flavorful and easy to make. You can have Easy salmon recipe using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Easy salmon recipe
- Prepare To taste of Salmon (pick your favorite salmon).
- Prepare 1-2 of Leaks depending on the size.
- It’s 1-2 of Scallions.
- You need To taste of Mushrooms.
- Prepare As needed of Soy sauce.
- You need of Honey.
- Prepare As needed of Sesame oil.
- It’s To taste of Salt/pepper.
- You need To taste of Powder garlic.
- You need To taste of Any herbs seasoning you prefer.
Make one of these delicious salmon dinner recipes tonight. Easy baked and grilled salmon recipes. See tasty seasoning and marinade ideas for salmon fillets I love this recipe because it is quick and easy to throw together, with an end result that is tasty and. Learn how to cook salmon with the BEST baked salmon recipe!
Easy salmon recipe step by step
- Preheat oven to 400f or airfryer.
- Add olive oil to the tray and add the salmon, put all the seasonings on top of it and cut all the veggies and put them on top of the salmon and in the sides (add lemon wedges on top for a nice touch).
- Put it in the oven for 15 minutes or until it’s done for your taste!.
- To finish sometimes I add dried cranberry’s it goes really well. Enjoy.
Delicious and good for you, there's a reason why salmon is so popular. And we have plenty of easy salmon recipes for all occasions. Easy salmon with honey garlic sauce is one of the best salmon recipes. This is one of the easiest salmon dishes to make at home. I love cooking salmon in multiple ways.