Oreo's N Cream Banana Bread. This delightful banana bread combines my classic Best-Ever Banana Bread recipe with, you guessed it, Oreo cookies! The result is a moist and sweet banana bread studded with chopped Oreos for a fun cookies & cream flavor I love this fun twist on banana bread by using crushed Oreo cookies inside! Who could say no to banana cream pie in an OREO cookie crust?
This recipe is a must for any fan of Oreos, or Banana Bread. See more ideas about Banana cream, Oreo recipes, Mini bananas. · These mini banana cream pies are SO EASY to make and they taste so good! This is such a simple dessert recipe and a great dessert recipe to make ahead! You can cook Oreo's N Cream Banana Bread using 13 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Oreo's N Cream Banana Bread
- You need 4 medium of slightly overripe bananas ( if to ripe they will become to liquidy and the bread won't form right).
- Prepare 3/4 cup of butter (room temp).
- Prepare 1 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- It’s 1 cup of medium crushed oreos.
- You need 1 cup of all purpose flour.
- You need of drizzle.
- Prepare 1 cup of powdered sugar.
- Prepare 5 of -6 tbl. heavy whipping cream.
Oreo Banana Cream Cake is made without box-pudding mixes but holds together perfectly! A delicious homemade vanilla custard filling that holds together well The banana flavor is not overwhelming but pairs perfectly with the homemade custard and the Oreo cookies. Don't we all love the chocolate and. Super moist banana bread with triple the peanut butter and an Oreo ganache on top.
Oreo's N Cream Banana Bread step by step
- preheat oven to 350.
- in a medium to large bowl cream together butter and sugar..
- add vanilla, eggs and bananas. mix on medium to high until well blended..
- in a seperate bowl combine flour, baking soda, salt and cinnamon. mix well..
- add dry ingredients to wet and mix well..
- fold in crushed oreo..
- spray 2 – 8.5 x 4.5 x 2.5 sized bread pans with baking spray. and pour half the mix in to each bread pan. bread pans shoould be about half full..
- place in oven on center rack and bake for about 45 min. bread will be done when toothpick comes out clean, top in browned and bread is pulling away from sides..
- let cool..
- meanwhile.. mix heavy cream and powdered sugar well, add more cream if u want it runnier less if you want it thicker.. drizzle over oreo banana bread before serving…
I don't really feel like I need to pitch you the merits of peanut butter You can't take a bite without getting a mouthful of cookies and cream! Peanut butter was another flavor that surprisingly got a little lost in the old recipe. Lemon Oreo banana bread is definitely a treat. It's sweet, lightly lemony, and loved by the entire family! Adapted from the Peanut Butter Oreo Banana Bread recipe by Something Swanky.