Gramma Evies Banana Bread. This banana bread is moist and delicious with loads of banana flavor! Friends and family love my recipe and say it's by far the best! I've made several banana bread recipes here and I always come back to this one, it is a wonderful standard recipe that you can build upon and customize to your liking.
Moist and delicious banana bread recipe. Easy to make, no need for a mixer! Ripe bananas, butter, sugar, egg, vanilla, baking soda, and flour. You can cook Gramma Evies Banana Bread using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Gramma Evies Banana Bread
- You need 1 C of Crisco – I prefer butter flavored.
- It’s 4 of Eggs.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 3 C of Sugar.
- It’s of Mix the following 3 ingredients in a bowl:.
- It’s 1 C of Milk.
- Prepare 2 Tbs of vinegar.
- It’s of And 2 tsp soda – stir & it will fiz.
- Prepare 4 C of Flour.
- Prepare 6 of Bananas.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Vanilla.
- Prepare of Walnuts or choc chips optional.
My grannies truly loved it for their snack with a glass of milk! They said "gramma you're the greatest"! That just made my day n I love to spoil them! Banana Streusel Bread Recipe Demonstration – Joyofbaking.com.
Gramma Evies Banana Bread instructions
- Mix the 1st four ingredients together.
- Alternately add milk and flour.
- Add bananas & vanilla.
- Add Chocolate chips or walnuts if you want.
- Grease pans (you could sprinkle cinnamon/sugar mixture in your pans to coat outside of Bread if you want). If you're doing a batch of small loaves they should be done in about 45-50 minutes. I keep an eye on since every oven is different. Two large loaves will take 45-50 minutes also. Check on & make sure toothpick comes out clean. Let cool and remove..
How to Make Banana Bread with Step by Step Instructions for Beginners – Easy Banana Bread Recipe. Ücretsiz. Try Our Best Recipe Collection Of Banana Bread Recipes every where you are for free Cause you can read this offline. Here are some recipe in our apss;. Banana bread is easy to veganize by adding extra banana, which acts as a binder, replacing the need for eggs or other egg replacers. Spruce up your banana bread with additional add-ins and toppings!