Banana bread. This banana bread is moist and delicious with loads of banana flavor! Friends and family love my recipe and say it's by far the best! Moist and delicious banana bread recipe.
It is often a moist, sweet, cake-like quick bread; however there are some banana bread recipes that are traditional-style raised breads. Banana bread first became a standard feature of American cookbooks with the popularization of. With its super-moist texture, buttery banana and brown sugar flavors, and incredibly soft crumb, this is the best ever banana bread recipe. You can have Banana bread using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Banana bread
- It’s 2 of bananas.
- You need 1 cup of flour(I used cornflour and wholewheat flour 50:50).
- Prepare 2 tbsp of sugarless(dutch)cocoa powder.
- Prepare 2 tsp of cinnamon.
- You need 1/2 cup of nuts(I used only walnut).
- You need 1 tsp of oil(olive/coconut or any other type of oil).
- It’s 1/2 cup of water.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla essence.
- Prepare 1/2 packet of baking powder.
- Prepare 1 pinch of salt.
- You need 2 tbsp of sweetener(I used eritrit).
An hour of waiting while your. See how to make the best banana bread. Month after month, this banana bread recipe is the most viewed on Allrecipes. Use overripe bananas to bake a classic banana bread with this easy recipe from Food Network.
Banana bread step by step
- Smash the bananas with a fork in a large bowl..
- Then add all the other ingredients to the banana and mix them well..
- Take this mix into a tray which is covered with baking paper and a bit of butter or oil. Bake it for about 30 minutes at 200°C..
Recipe courtesy of Mary Sue Milliken and Susan Feniger. This banana bread was really good! I wish it had more banana flavor though (my bananas were This is my go-to banana bread recipe. It's easy to make and always a hit. This is an easy banana bread recipe that gives perfect results every time.