Fitness Recipe: Upside-down Banana-Coconut Cake. If you are one of the lovers of sweet recipes, you should definitely try our banana coconut upside-down cake with a low number of calories that will supply your body with a dose of energy. You don't need a lot of ingredients to make this recipe and you will surely score with your friends. Learn how to make Banana-Coconut Upside-Down Cake.
A tasty dessert with a tropical twist! This Banana Coconut Upside-Down Cake is so easy to make and full of amazing flavor. It only requires a few simple ingredients, and is the perfect lighter dessert, especially for spring or summer. You can have Fitness Recipe: Upside-down Banana-Coconut Cake using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Fitness Recipe: Upside-down Banana-Coconut Cake
- Prepare 300 g of Ripe Bananas.
- You need 75 g of Coconut Filings.
- You need 70 g of Greek yoghurt.
- It’s 20 g of Coconut Sugar.
- Prepare 10 g of Vanilla Custard Powder (omitted).
- Prepare 2 of Eggs.
- Prepare of Coconut Oil Spray.
I've never been a huge chocolate person, but I have a weakness for anything with coconut or fruit. This upside-down cake is easy to make and redolent of my favorite street food. I can't have bananas, coconut, and sesame together in one dish and Plus we have the natural sweetness of the bananas. I love eating this with a cup of tea.
Fitness Recipe: Upside-down Banana-Coconut Cake step by step
- You will need a 20 cm diameter cake mold to make the fitness cake. First, you spray a little coconut oil into the baking mold, then sprinkle the bottom evenly with coconut sugar..
- Mix the remaining 150 g bananas, eggs and yoghurt. Pour the kneaded mixture into a bowl, add the coconut fillings, vanilla pudding powder and mix thoroughly..
- You can indeed skip the custard powder, but the baked dough with the custard powder will have a finer texture..
- The prepared dough is poured into a cake mold, placed in an oven and baked at 180 ° C for about 25 minutes..
- After baking, gently turn the cake on a plate and let it cool. Enjoy!.
If you live in an area with burro bananas, the traditional choice for. See great recipes for Fitness Recipe: Upside-down Banana-Coconut Cake too! Instagram: @sabrina.at.gym I know, I know, I know … Everyone comes with how can you schedule your free time during the corona quarantine. This scrumptious banana coconut upside-down cake is perfect for anyone who flips over cake mix hacks. Caramelized bananas and coconut glaze a moist yellow cake.