Yeon Eoh Deob Bab(Salmon On Rice), a Borrowed Idea from The Tour of Tastes. Sprinkle salt and little bit of water(in that order)on salmon. I followed this step from the show. I think the chef wanted to season the fish so when you chew on it, it wouldn't be bland.
These butter salmon rice bowls are so full of flavor and intensely satisfying! The salmon is roasted with a dijon butter spread until it's flakey and buttery. I love that this is such a filling and satisfying meal but one that is super simple. You can have Yeon Eoh Deob Bab(Salmon On Rice), a Borrowed Idea from The Tour of Tastes using 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Yeon Eoh Deob Bab(Salmon On Rice), a Borrowed Idea from The Tour of Tastes
- It’s 5 oz of salmon, sashimi quality.
- You need of Salt.
- You need 2 oz of masago.
- Prepare 4 Tbsp of sushi seasoning.
- You need 1 package of radish sprouts.
- You need 1 of kale flower.
- Prepare of Cooked rice for 4 people.
- Prepare of Sauce:.
- Prepare 4 Tbsp of soy sauce.
- You need 1 Tbsp of Mirin.
- It’s 1 tsp of lemon zest.
- It’s of Juice of 1/2 big lemon.
- Prepare 1 of sprinkle or two of Ichimi Togarashi(Japanese red chili) for heat.
- You need of Wasabi.
You can prep everything ahead of time too, aside from the avocado. Combine the salmon, rice, egg, cilantro, shallots, lime juice and fish sauce in a large mixing bowl and mix with a fork until thoroughly combined. Remove the hot pan from the oven with oven mitts. Coat pan with oil and place cakes in pan. (Depending on the size of your pan, you may need to cook in.
Yeon Eoh Deob Bab(Salmon On Rice), a Borrowed Idea from The Tour of Tastes instructions
- Masago, radish sprouts and kale flower.
- Finely chopped kale flower. Soak in ice water for 15 minutes. Drain well..
- Sprinkle salt and little bit of water(in that order)on salmon. Set aside for 60 minutes. I followed this step from the show. I think the chef wanted to season the fish so when you chew on it, it wouldn’t be bland. I guess. I hope that I am right. Besides, I like to taste each and every ingredients in a dish. And when all the different tastes bland in harmony, the recipe is a success..
- After 60 minutes, rinse fish well. Dab with paper towel to dry fish well. Slice into 1/5 of an inch..
- When rice is cooked. Put in a bowl, add 2 tbsp of sushi seasoning, 2 Tablespoon of masago. Mix well..
- Mix all ingredients for sauce. Add wasabi to desired taste..
- In a bowl, put rice. On top, arrange some kale flower, radish sprouts and salmon. Pour sauce. Enjoy!.
Japanese Salmon Rice (Cơm cá hồi trong nồi cơm điện) Secret To Making The World's Best Chicken Fried Rice – How To Series. Hiroyuki Terada – Diaries of a Master Sushi Chef. Trader Joe's Spicy Thai Shrimp Fried Rice. Salmon Rice Ball (Onigiri). featured in How To Make Homemade Japanese Food.