Salmon with Orange juice. Make deep cuts in the salmon pieces, dab some butter into the cuts and also dab a few bits of butter on the rest of the salmon. Pour orange juice all over the fish. Supercook clearly lists the ingredients each recipe uses, so you can find the perfect recipe quickly!
Return salmon to pan, spoon sauce over. HONEY GLAZED SALMON WITH ORANGE AND GINGER…what a wonderful combo for salmon! Just a few wholesome ingredients and WOW! You can cook Salmon with Orange juice using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Salmon with Orange juice
- Prepare of whole Salmon or chopped.
- It’s 2 tbs of olive oil.
- It’s 1/4 cup of brown sugar.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of soy sauce and teriyaki sauce mix.
- Prepare 1 tea spoon of minced garlic.
- It’s 1 tsp of fresh ginger.
- Prepare 1 of whole orange.
- It’s of Salt and pepper.
Easy clean up and leftovers for tomorrows lunch! The mild acidity of fresh orange juice cuts the richness of salmon. Crush the fennel seeds with a mortar and pestle, or place them in a zip-top plastic bag on a cutting board and crush with a heavy pan. Orange glazed salmon is a citrusy sweet salmon recipe that I guarantee you'll have on repeat.
Salmon with Orange juice instructions
- Preheat oven 165F, line a baking sheet with aluminum foil. Put salmon in it. Sprinkle salt and pepper. To make sauce in a bowl mix sugar, olive oil, garlic teriyaki and soy sauce mixture, orange juice, salt and paper..
- Pour over salmon all over. Cover salmon another piece of aluminum foil. Seal it up..
- Bake around 35-40 mints. Or more until they are cooked. Turn the oven off, baste the salmon with the sauce in the baking sheet. Then the take the top foil off broil 5-6 mints. Until beautiful brown. Chop some parsley over it..
Our baked salmon fillets are flavored with a mixture of honey, lime, and orange juice and are surprisingly quick and easy. Serve this salmon with vegetable risotto or roasted potatoes and fresh cooked green beans or peas. Juicy and delicious salmon with a tangy, sweet and savory orange teriyaki sauce. My little boy has started to eat salmon and I have been going hog wild with salmon recipes lately. The orange teriyaki sauce is my new favorite because it has a faint citrusy and tangy taste from the orange juice.