Banana Bread Pudding. Recipe for making banana bread pudding, with bursts of juicy raisins. Topped with creamy caramel sauce, this bread pudding is best served warm. Bread, bananas and chocolate chips are featured in this bread pudding.
Vanilla pudding mix is the secret ingredient in this easy banana bread. Vanilla pudding mix is the secret ingredient in this dessert-like loaf. It makes it super moist (sorry!) and adds that classic. You can cook Banana Bread Pudding using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Banana Bread Pudding
- Prepare 1/2 loaf of Old Muffin bread (ie Banana Bread).
- Prepare 3/4 cup of sugar.
- You need 3 of Eggs.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ground cinnamon.
- It’s 1 1/4 cup of whole milk.
- You need 2 tbsp of butter.
- Prepare 1 of Toppings: ie Banana, Chocolate, Almonds.
Bread pudding has been a classic recipe to make in many homes. Make this creative twist by combining the flavors of banana bread and bread pudding. This Banana Bread Pudding serves as both. This is one of my favorite recipes.
Banana Bread Pudding step by step
- Pretty heat oven to 350.
- Break up stale muffin bread into small pieces and lay evenly in loaf pan.
- Melt butter and drizzle over bread in pan.
- Crack eggs into large bowl and wisk in sugar, cinnamon, and vanilla until completely blended..
- Then wisk in milk slowly and drizzle over bread in pan..
- Use fork to make sure all of bread is soaking in mixture. Then choose toppings. I put sliced banana, grated almonds and grated bittersweet chocolate on..
- Cook for 45 mins or until spongy. Let cool and serve with powdered sugar or chocolate sause on top! Enjoy!.
Have you ever made bread pudding from banana bread? I was asked to come up with some easy holiday food ideas by Foodworks, an Australian supermarket chain. This Banana Bread Pudding recipe is suitable for dairy free and vegetarian diets. It can be made suitable for gluten free diets by swapping the following ingredients out for gluten free alternatives Banana Bread Pudding. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.