Banana Bread in Pancake Mix. Blueberry Pancake Banana Bread Eat Cake For Dinner. Pancake mix is great for those times when you are in a pinch and need to make something fast. With the flavor of banana bread and the texture of a classic pancake, Chef John's fusion between the two is a sweet success.
These easy and fluffy buttermilk pancakes taste just like banana bread, thanks to a simple mashing of banana into pancake mix, warm spices, and healthy additions like old-fashioned oats and chopped pecans. These pancakes have a few secrets going on. Secrets that pancake purists should probably. You can cook Banana Bread in Pancake Mix using 4 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Banana Bread in Pancake Mix
- You need 2 cups of pancake mix.
- You need 1/3 cup of margarine or butter room temp.
- You need 2 of ripe bananas medium size.
- Prepare 2 of eggs medium size.
Healthy Pancake Mix Carrot Cake Banana Bread will be your new favorite quick bread! Mix mashed up ripe bananas, syrup, vanilla, water, and pancake mix in a bowl. Because of the banana, these pancakes will be heavier and a little more difficult to flip than a normal one. If the side face-down is cooked to a light brown and most of the air.
Banana Bread in Pancake Mix instructions
- Mashed bananas in a bowl then mix butter/margarine..
- Followed by 2 eggs one at a time and then pancake mix until the batter is smooth without bubbles..
- Baked at 170-180C for about 30-45 minutes depends on what kind of pan you used..
View top rated Banana nut bread pancake mix recipes with ratings and reviews. Serve slices of bread with a drizzle of hot fudge sauce and a dollop of whipped cream. These gourmet looking pancakes are simply made. Begin with Bisquick mix, add in ripe bananas and a few spices and you have this scrumptious stack of pancakes. A few weekends ago, I was trying to decide on what to make for Sunday breakfast.