Banana bread with walnuts & chocolate chip. Walnuts star in this easy-to-make Banana Walnut Bread recipe from Food Network Kitchen. Slice it up and serve with coffee or tea. Banana bread with walnuts – perfect breakfast and dessert recipe!
I have the best banana walnut bread recipe for you (although I'm not sure how it would turn out in muffin form) in the bread loaf it turns out so dangerously delicious and it's even better the next morning when you cut yourself a thick slice and drink it with your morning coffee or warm milk! Banana bread is one of my favorite morning baked treats in the world. There's just something about it that is absolute perfection, I mean who doesn't love bananas and walnuts surrounded by doughy goodness? You can have Banana bread with walnuts & chocolate chip using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Banana bread with walnuts & chocolate chip
- It’s 3 of ripe babana.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of melted butter.
- You need 1 of beaten egg.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of flour.
- You need 1/3 cup of chopped walnuts.
- You need 1/4 cup of chocolate chips.
Unfortunately, most banana breads really should be called banana cakes. The potassium from bananas and walnuts regulates the body's water balance and activates protein and carbohydrate metabolism. The banana bread is suitable as a delicious breakfast spread with a little butter or as an afternoon snack. The sweet bread is also a good source of energy for children.
Banana bread with walnuts & chocolate chip instructions
- Pre-heat the oven to 350 °C.
- Mash the bananas with a fork.
- Add the butter and mix it with the mashed bananas.
- Add the egg and sugar and mix for 2 min.
- Add the vanilla( extract or powder) , baking soda , salt and four.. mix all the ingredients.
- Add the chopped walnuts and chocolate chips (optional).
- Pour the batter into a loaf pan then place it in the over for 1 hour.
Banana bread recipes are a great way to use overripe bananas. We love a slice of banana bread with crunchy walnuts and sweet dates, warm from the oven. This vegan version is great for breakfast or with an afternoon Beat together the mashed banana and oil, then combine it with the flour mixture. Add the soya milk to loosen the mixture, fold in the walnuts and. Banana bread with walnuts – perfect breakfast and dessert recipe!