Salmon Sushi with Fresh Basil. The Best Salmon Sushi Recipes on Yummly Sushi, Homemade Sushi And Maki Roll, California Sushi Rolls And Tuna And Salmon Sushi. Maple Teriyaki Salmon Sushi w/ Apple and Carrot (Quick Take)Farm Fresh Feasts.
Place the salmon fillets onto the foil, sprinkle with basil, top with tomato slices, drizzle with olive oil, and sprinkle with the Parmesan cheese. I used fresh basil leaves and layered them under the tomato slices. It made a pretty presentation and the family enjoyed it. You can cook Salmon Sushi with Fresh Basil using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Salmon Sushi with Fresh Basil
- It’s 400 mL of uncooked short grain rice.
- Prepare 380 mL of water.
- You need 5 cm of Kombu kelp.
- It’s 3 tbsp of sugar : (A).
- It’s 50 mL of rice vinegar : (A).
- Prepare 10 mL of lemon juice : (A).
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt : (A).
- Prepare 2 of salmon fillets.
- Prepare of Fresh basil for taste.
- Prepare of Roasted sesame seeds for toppings.
Sushi-grade salmon refers to fish that are caught fresh and immediately bled upon capture. They are gutted instantly and frozen at a specific temperature to Fresh salmon should smell like the ocean, not putrid. The flesh should be firm, not flaky and mushyto touch. As the sushi-grade fish is eaten raw.
Salmon Sushi with Fresh Basil instructions
- Rinse the uncooked rice and soak..
- Remove dust from the Kombu kelp. Put the rice and water in a pot or a rice cooker, and place the kombu kelp..
- Slice the fresh basil into strips and soak in water..
- Boil the salmon fillets over medium-low heat for 5~7 minutes, and remove the bones and the skin from the salmon meat..
- Put the condiments (A) in a bowl and stir well, and add the boiled salmon fillets. Break the salmon fillets into flakes..
- When the rice is cooked, put it in a large bowl. Add (A) with the salmon flakes in the bowl, and mix..
- Drain the fresh basil with some kitchen towels, add to the bowl, and mix..
- Serve in a nice bowl. Sprinkle some sesame seeds. Decorate some fresh basil leaves..
If you fancy learning how to make sushi, start simply with these easy salmon rolls. Place a layer of cooled sushi rice onto the seaweed wrap and gently press flat. (NB: don't add too much rice or you will end up with very fat sushi rolls.) Reminiscent of our favorite salmon rolls, these spicy salmon sushi burritos are one of our dinnertime staples. Prepare a pan and boil water. Salmon (鮭) is a saltwater fish that spawns in fresh water. It's a fish commonly eaten in North America and Europe, from salmon Once eating salmon sushi was more normalized, it began to spread.