Carrot Cake. I've tried many carrot cakes, and this is my favorite recipe. How to make carrot cake from scratch. This cake is quick and easy to make, versatile and utterly delicious.
But honestly, carrot cake is such an incredible dessert and I think it should be enjoyed all year long. Carrot cake is cake that contains carrots mixed into the batter. Most modern carrot cake recipes have a white cream cheese frosting. You can cook Carrot Cake using 17 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Carrot Cake
- Prepare of Batter.
- You need 3 cups of grated carrots.
- It’s 2 cups of sugar.
- You need 1 1/2 cups of Mazola oil.
- Prepare 4 of eggs (unbeaten).
- Prepare 3 tsp of cinnamon.
- You need 3 cups of sifted flour.
- It’s 3 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 2 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 cup of walnuts chopped.
- You need of Frosting.
- Prepare 1 Tbs of butter.
- Prepare 1 of large package Philadelphia cream cheese.
- Prepare 1 cup of powdered sugar.
- Prepare 1 cup of chopped walnuts for garnish.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla.
Sometimes nuts such as walnuts or pecans are added into the cake. How to Make the BEST Carrot Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting! РЕЦЕПТ МОРКОВНОГО ТОРТА С КАРАМЕЛЬЮ How to make carrot cake with caramel. This truly is the best carrot cake recipe! It's perfectly moist and delicious, made with lots of fresh carrots, and topped with the most heavenly cream cheese frosting.
Carrot Cake instructions
- Preheat oven to 350. Grate carrots. Squeeze out all liquid using a cheesecloth or clean dish towel..
- In a large mixing bowl, mix carrots, sugar, and oil. Next, beat in eggs. Lastly, mix in dry ingredients..
- Bake for 50 minutes – 1 hour at 350 degrees..
- Frosting: Mix softened butter, vanilla, and cream cheese. Gradually add powdered sugar. Frost cake. Add nuts on top..
This carrot cake cake sets the standard for carrot cakes everywhere. It's deeply moist and filled with toasted pecans. Whether you want a carrot cake that's dense, moist and full of spice and nuts, or you like Try Rachel Allen's easiest carrot cake loaf for afternoon tea, Dan Lepard's carrot cake cupcakes for Easter, or. With a hint of cinnamon, soft crunch from nuts, ultra moist crumb and piled high with the This Carrot Cake is from a reader, the lovely Dorothy of Tennessee in the States, a long-time. Discover delicious carrot cake recipes from the baking experts at Food Network.