Killer Meatloaf. This Killer Meatloaf features a mix of ground beef and pork with plenty of flavorful seasoning, that's rolled with bacon, roasted peppers and hard-boiled eggs in the center. On this week's episode, we are going to be teaching you, to make a killer meatloaf! And, it won't let your meatloaf.
This meatloaf has nothing to do with my being Hungarian except that I am so it's an appropriate title. I happen to think it's killer. Hoping for a killer meatloaf (or other ground meat dish) recipe that avoids all tomatoes. You can cook Killer Meatloaf using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Killer Meatloaf
- Prepare 1 lb of lean ground beef.
- It’s 2 of hot italian sausage.
- It’s 4 tbsp of ketchup.
- You need 2 tbsp of HP/A1 steak sauce.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of onion powder.
- It’s 1 of egg (beaten).
- It’s 3/4 cup of bread crumbs (italian style if possible).
- You need 5 slice of bacon.
I have never used any tomatoes or tomato product in my meatloaf. Also, I do not pack the mixture into a loaf pan. View top rated Killer meatloaf recipes with ratings and reviews. Cheeseburger Meatloaf:, Lemon, Meatloaf And Zucchini Soup, Mouth Watering Bacon Wrapped Meatloaf, etc.
Killer Meatloaf step by step
- In a large bowl combine all ingredients aside from the bacon..
- Add meat mixture to raised loaf pan. This will allow any grease and drippings to escape and avoid a soggy loaf..
- Cook loaf at 400℉ for 20 minutes..
- After 20 minutes. Remove loaf and line the top with bacon..
- Place bacon wrapped loaf back in the over for another 20 minutes at 400℉ or until bacon is crispy on top..
- Best served with either ketchup or HP/A1 steak sauce and a bit of hot sauce..
Meatloaf is an old-school recipe that everyone should know how to make. It might not be the sexiest piece of food, but damn is it delish. Especially in a sandwich the next day OR with a fried egg on top. Meatloaf is a classic Midwestern dish for fall and winter gatherings. Meaty, ketchup-y, and warm, it fills the stomach and the soul.