Perfect BANANA Muffins : Banana Bread. Really delicious banana bread in muffin form. Just a tad too sweet–maybe I'll use less sugar next time–but very tasty. These easy banana bread muffins are a delicious way to start your day and they also make a sweet afternoon pick me up.
Banana bread is wonderful, but muffins are quicker, more convenient, easily portable, and taste just as good. I've been searching for the perfect EASY banana muffin recipe since my daughter, Noelle, began eating solids. We always have bananas in the house which means we eventually have spotty. You can cook Perfect BANANA Muffins : Banana Bread using 11 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Perfect BANANA Muffins : Banana Bread
- It’s 80 grams of walnuts or cashews.
- You need 340 grams of very soft bananas.
- Prepare 100 grams of brown sugar.
- It’s 75 grams of sunflower/olive oil.
- It’s 225 grams of plain flour.
- You need 1 tbsp of baking powder.
- You need 3 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- Prepare of Oven temp.
- You need 200 of Celsius.
- Prepare of Oven time.
- You need 18 of minutes.
No refined sugar, naturally gluten free, and SO yummy! Pecan Coconut Banana Bread Recipe – Spend With Pennies. This banana bread is perfect for a special birthday breakfast or just a fun way to use up those old bananas! Incredibly moist, easy to make, and.
Perfect BANANA Muffins : Banana Bread step by step
- Chop nuts e.g. in Thermomix® blender speed 4.5 for 4 sec and set aside in bowl.
- Peel, add and process 3-4 bananas speed 4 for 2 sec.
- Add sugar and oil, mix speed 3-4 for 5 sec.
- Add flour, baking powder and cinnamon. Combine well at speed 4 for 10 sec.
- Add 50g of the chopped walnuts and stir in reverse speed 3.5 for 3 sec.
- I filled 24 silicon muffin forms with this amount of dough.
- Sprinkle top of muffins with the left-over chopped walnuts and if you'd like a tiny amount of brown sugar.
- Bake at 200℃ middle rack for 20 minutes. May vary +/- 1-5 min depending on your oven, but don't let them get too dark on top or to dry..
- BBC's original recipe recommends: add to greased and lined 2lb loaf tin. I am using a Christmas tree silicone shape for half the dough..
- In my tree shape I only baked it for 20 minutes all together..
- BBC recommends: Bake loaf tin in 200℃ oven for 20 min and covered with tin foil another 20..
- Allow to cool a bit before dusting with powdered sugar. Enjoy freshly baked or the day after with a more chewy taste to it..
This is an easy banana muffin recipe that results in perfect and simple muffins. These muffins have an intense banana flavor and are incredibly moist and tender. This recipe can be made with or without nuts and cinnamon can be added to create a banana bread muffin. This banana muffin recipe has a short cook time, is perfect for bake sales and potlucks, and makes banana bread even more portable for school lunches (plus, it's much more fun than using a classic muffin recipe.) I get asked all the time: Can banana bread be made into muffins? These healthy banana muffins are fluffy and irresistible, yet made with wholesome ingredients.