Honey beer bread. This homemade beer bread recipe is lightly sweetened with honey, and so easy and delicious! It's the best beer bread recipe! Have a craving for some homemade bread – but you don't have any This beer bread is your solution!
Easy Honey Beer Bread. by Kirbie. One of my favorite recipes in the past has been this easy honey beer bread. I love that I can get bread so easily and without having to actually. You can have Honey beer bread using 4 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Honey beer bread
- Prepare 3 cup of self rising flour.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of sugar.
- You need 1/4 cup of honey.
- Prepare 12 oz of can of beer.
A recipe for Buttery Honey Beer Bread – a quick bread perfect for serving alongside a hearty dish. This beer bread variation is super easy and tasty. It has a great flavor from the honey and oats. Honey Oat Beer Bread. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines.
Honey beer bread instructions
- Preheat oven 350 degrees. Melt 1/2 stick butter in microwave. Sift flour, add sugar and mix together..
- Add honey and beer.
- Mix together until all dry incorporated..
- Pour 1/2 of melted butter into loaf pan. Add batter to loaf pan, even out. Pour remaining butter on top of batter..
- Cook 45 to 50 minutes until fork comes out clean..
- Let cool 10 minutes. Slice and enjoy..
This easy buttery honey beer bread is completely addicting! It's soft and chewy on the inside, crispy on the outside and filled with undertones of your favorite beer. Why would you want to taste beer in a slice of bread? If you really love beer, drink it! Using a wooden spoon, stir the beer and honey into the dry ingredients until just mixed.