Banana Drizzle cake!!. The banana cake was dense, but not heavy. If that makes any sense? (Coming from the lady who talks about rotting bananas at social gatherings This is absolutely the best banana cake I've ever had! It's supremely moist with cream cheese frosting, tons of banana, brown sugar, and cinnamon flavor.
This recipe simply repeats a mistake I made trying to follow the Banana Banana Bread recipe with a deliciously moist result, turning a banana bread into The cake is pretty sweet as is, but for those with a super sweet tooth, add a light icing drizzle to the cake made with a little bit of milk, melted butter. Banana Bundt Cake – classic and easy mini banana bundt cake recipe that is loaded with bananas, moist, delicious, and best overnight. Bundt cakes make a beautiful, moist, and utterly sweet finale to your dinner. You can have Banana Drizzle cake!! using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Banana Drizzle cake!!
- Prepare 140 g of self raising flour.
- You need 140 g of stork (or a baking block).
- It’s 140 g of golden Caster sugar.
- It’s 2 of x ripe good small or medium bananas.
- It’s 2 of x eggs (medium).
- You need 1 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1 tbsp of milk.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare of ICING DRIZZLE…
- It’s 70 g of icing sugar (sieved).
- You need 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 1 tbsp of milk.
- You need 2 tsp of butter (unsalted).
Transform those over-ripe bananas into this great loaf cake and bake a family favourite. This cake will keep well for several days when stored in a tin and wrapped securely. For our original Banana Cake recipe click here. This Banana Cake is so soft, moist and banana-y!
Banana Drizzle cake!! step by step
- Pre heat oven 160c, prepare 2lb loaf tin, with grease proof paper (baking paper) at bottom, and grease sides of tin also….
- Mix sugar and stalk together until fluffy in a large bowl, With wooden spoon.
- Lighly whisk eggs in a cup, slowly add eggs and flour and baking powder to the large bowl.
- Then add in the mashed bananas, only fold gently until all mixed, dont over mix it..
- Pour into prepared tin, sprinkle with some brown dermera or any white sugar, pop on middle shelf to bake for 25-30 minutes..
- Leave to cool down for 20 minutes until warm,,,make icing drizzle! Just mix all ingredients together, when cake warm take out of tin, add the icing dizzle!!! Leave to set. Enjoy!!!.
It's topped with a creamy vanilla buttercream and fresh banana slices. When I make banana cake, I want it to be lighter in color and density and even more banana-y than banana bread. It has not been easy to find a recipe that. If you are looking for a QUICK and EASY CAKE RECIPE with just few simple ingredients, this Easy Banana Magic Cake is perfect sweet treat. I have always described this banana split icebox cake recipe is like no other because, well, it is not like any of the other recipes out there!