Mushrooms stuffed in meat loaf. Add more flavour to your regular meatloaf by stuffing it with mushrooms sauteed with herbs and garlic and folded into silky cream cheese. Press remaining meat mixture into loaf pan over stuffing. Place loaf pan on jelly-roll pan to catch any drips during baking.
Mushroom season starts in the early spring and goes through late fall. I have friends in the Pacific Northwest and even New York who I use the dried mushrooms here to give the meatloaf a rich mushroom flavor. Then I use the remaining mushroom broth to make. You can cook Mushrooms stuffed in meat loaf using 19 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Mushrooms stuffed in meat loaf
- It’s of loaf.
- It’s 2 lb of ground meat.
- Prepare 2 large of egg.
- You need 1 tbsp of minced garlic.
- It’s 3/4 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
- Prepare of stuffing.
- You need 4 large of egg.
- Prepare 1 large of chopped onion.
- Prepare 8 oz of whole white mushrooms.
- Prepare 1/4 stick of butter melted but cooled.
- You need 1/2 cup of broth, your choice I used beef.
- You need 1 tsp of xanthan gum.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Prepare of spices.
- Prepare 1 tsp of granulated garlic powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/4 tsp of ground black pepper.
- It’s of topping.
- It’s 1/2 stick of butter.
Cheese and Mushroom Stuffed Meatloaf, A perfect choice for sunday dinner. I have served this to diehard mushroom haters who ate second helpings without even noticing the mushrooms. I can't promise that this will work the same magic on your mushroom haters, but I can promise you a tasty meatloaf. Savory meatloaf stuffed with Cheddar cheese and sauteed mushrooms and onions.
Mushrooms stuffed in meat loaf instructions
- Mix the spices together set aside preheat oven to 425° Fahrenheit..
- Mix the loaf ingredients together..
- Take a loaf pan spray with nonstick spray. Line the bottom and sides with the loaf ingredients saving some for the top. You want the loaf hollow..
- Take the stuffing ingredients except the eggs. Take half the stuffing and put into hollow part of loaf. Make four little compartments with the stuffing. Crack the eggs add one to each compartment..
- Gently add the rest of the stuffing ingredients and top off with the rest of loaf ingredients. Make a groove and add softened butter in groove on top..
- Bake in the oven till done. 1 hour..
- Let sit 5 minutes serve hope you enjoy!.
- Serve with mushroom meat gravy..
A 'stuffed' meatloaf made with beef, pork, cheese, eggs, soup mix and bread crumbs. Mozzarella cheese jazzes up a classic. Bacon Wrapped Chicken Meatloaf With A Cheesy, Mushroom Stuffing. Meatloaf is usually a boring, uninspiring entree, reserved for weeknight dinners when you can't be bothered to get your creative juices flowing. Remove from heat and stir in sour cream.