MEATLOAF in a blender!. Place the ground meat, beaten eggs, Worcestershire sauce, salt and pepper, soaked bread and milk, and cooked vegetables in a large bowl. If you baked the meatloaf in a loaf pan, carefully drain off the liquid fat before. This meatloaf was baked in a lightly oiled loaf pan.
All normals will point in the same direction: from the center of selected points to the target. Split the normals at all selected vertices so that there are separate normals for each face, pointing in the same direction as those faces. In fact, this tool tries to create "squarishest" quads as possible from the given triangles, which means some triangles could remain. You can have MEATLOAF in a blender! using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of MEATLOAF in a blender!
- It’s 2 lb of lean hamburger.
- It’s 5 slices of white bread.
- You need 1 cup of milk.
- Prepare 2 of large eggs.
- You need 1/3 cup of chopped onion.
- It’s 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ground black pepper.
- It’s 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of celery salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of mustard.
- You need 1 tbsp of worcestershire sauce.
- You need 1 tbsp of nacho jalapeños sliced if desired.
A Tool to split selected faces by loose wire edges. This can be used in a similar way to the knife tool, but the edges are manually setup first. When creating Blender projects, one of the most frustrating parts of the process is rendering. Yes, that grueling, slow process watching tiles render one by one.
MEATLOAF in a blender! step by step
- Put all ingredients EXCEPT the hamburger into a blender and blend until smooth. Add the blended ingredients to hamburger in large mixing bowl and mix well by hand..
- Shape into a loaf and place in a bread loaf pan. Bake at 350°F for 1 and 1/2 hours..
- Drain any excess grease off meatloaf half way through baking time. I use 12 % fat burger and usually don't have much to pour off..
- When meatloaf is done, run knife around outside of meatloaf in the pan to break it free..
- Turn meatloaf upside down on a cutting board or serving platter. Let stand for 5-10 minutes before slicing. I slice using an electric knife, but a bread knife can also be used..
- Serving Suggestion: Serve with baked potato, macaroni and cheese, or scalloped potatoes and any green vegetable and/or garden salad..
- Meatloaf may be topped with brown gravy, marinara sauce, or A-1 Sauce..
Obviously, we try and make this go as quickly as possible, but sometimes the shortcuts used effect images in subtle, but undesirable ways. In Blender, you parent the Mesh Object to the Armature Object, then you can continue with the Weighting or Weight Painting process (explained later). Select children first, then select the parent last. Hotkey: CTRL + P [Opens the Parent Menu]. However, in my never-ending quest for realism I've come to realize that shading is in fact the most important step in creating something believable.