Victor's Chocolate Chip Banana Bread. All Reviews for Banana Chocolate Chip Bread. One Bowl Chocolate Chip Banana Bread. Add in the chocolate chips and pour the batter into a greased loaf pan.
Chocolate Chip Banana Bread in particular. Like I could easily put down an entire loaf of this without any questions. I'm that big of a fan. You can have Victor's Chocolate Chip Banana Bread using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Victor's Chocolate Chip Banana Bread
- Prepare 2 cup of Flour.
- You need 1 cup of Milk.
- Prepare 3/4 tsp of Salt.
- You need 3/4 cup of Olive oil (any can work).
- You need 3/4 tsp of Baking Soda.
- You need 2 of Ripe bananas (Mashed).
- Prepare 2 tsp of Baking powder.
- You need 1 tsp of Vanilla extract.
- It’s 1 cup of Crushed nuts.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of Sugar (White).
- It’s 1 cup of Chocolate chip.
There are thousands of banana bread recipes out there—this is the only one you'll ever need. NO MIXER required and it's studded with chocolate chips. You'll never have any bananas to go to waste! This Chocolate Chip Banana Bread recipe has been years in the making.
Victor's Chocolate Chip Banana Bread step by step
- Pre heat oven to 325°F.
- In a bowl mix salt, Olive oil, baking soda, baking powder, milk, vanilla extract, sugar.
- Add mashed bananas an mix well.
- In a separate bowl, add flour and chocolate chip.
- Pour the mixture into the bowl of flour and mix till the flour is moist.
- Grease your cooking pan (bigger size the better).
- Pour the mixture into the pan and bake for 50 minutes.
I have made plenty of loaves of banana bread but since I started Modern Honey, I have become determined to figure out how to make the best versions of a recipe. Hey we are all trying to be the best version of ourselves so why. Whole wheat mini banana bread made with ripe bananas and chocolate chips are sure to leave a smile on anyone's face. Perhaps these cute silicone heart shaped muffin tins? If you prefer nuts to chocolate in your banana bread see my banana nut bread recipe, hope you enjoy!!