Rocky Road Nutella Banana Bread. The idea for rocky road banana bread actually stemmed from a discussion in my lab at work. I don't know how we got on the subject, but no one could According to Wikipedia, the Bahrain version of rocky road is made from chocolate, nutella, and pistachio — I'm pretty sure I have to try this out ASAP! Decadent Rocky Road Banana Bread.the classic has been stepped up a notch.
You'll love this five ingredient Nutella Rocky Road Bark. Filled with mini marshmallows and roasted peanuts, it's a super easy no bake treat – perfect for Christmas. Rocky road and nutella lovers will rejoice with these spruced up rice krispie treats. You can have Rocky Road Nutella Banana Bread using 14 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Rocky Road Nutella Banana Bread
- Prepare 6 tbsp of Nutella.
- You need 3 of Ripe Bananas.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Baking Soda.
- It’s 1 tsp of Baking Powder.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Butter.
- You need 2 of Eggs.
- You need 1 tbsp of Vanilla Extract.
- It’s 3/4 cup of Brown Sugar.
- It’s 1/2 cup of White Sugar.
- You need 1 cup of All Purpose Flour.
- It’s 1 cup of Whole Wheat Flour.
- Prepare 1 cup of Mini Marshmallows.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Chopped Pecans.
Add marshmallows and stir with a rubber spatula until almost melted. Stir in Nutella and vanilla and continue to stir until mixture is blended and smooth. Nutella Banana Brioche Bread P. click here to see more like this. This banana bread definitely leans toward dessert, thanks to thick swirls of chocolate-hazelnut spread.
Rocky Road Nutella Banana Bread step by step
- Preheat your oven to 350°F..
- Spray loaf pan with nonstick cooking spray and dust with flour..
- In a large bowl, beat together butter, eggs, sugars, vanilla, bananas, salt and baking soda and powder..
- Once completely combined, gradually add in the flour..
- Pour your batter into your loaf pan until it?s about 1/3 of the way full.
- Then add chopped pecans, mini marshmallows and drop the Nutella evenly over the surface..
- Pour more batter over the top until your loaf pan is almost full to the top..
- Top with more Nuttela, marshmallows and pecans.
- Bake at 350°F for 45 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the middle comes out clean..
Browning the butter may seem a little fussy, but it's totally worth the time and effort. Nutella, Oreos, marshmallows, nuts and cheesecake. What more could you possibly want from such a simple and delicious recipe?! Looking for the best banana bread recipe to use up those overripe bananas? Try making this moist and delicious Nutella swirl banana bread!