jay's banana bread. After trying to bake banana bread one time years ago and miserably failed, I decided to look for a simple recipe. Was not soggy in the middle at all like the one I had made years ago. I did add a splash of vanilla extract and added walnuts to the top.
I made a couple of muffins from the mixture too, the full muffin cup below was. Here on Philly Jay Cooking you will learn how to cook some of your favorite dishes in a very fun and effective way. All of my recipes are beginner friendly, so if you are a cooking novice and looking for a way to boost your cooking skills, you've come to the right place. You can have jay's banana bread using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of jay's banana bread
- Prepare 2/3 cup of milk.
- You need 3/4 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1/2 cup of olive oil.
- You need 1 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of ripe bananas.
- Prepare 2 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of sugar.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- You need 1 tsp of cinnamon.
- It’s 2 1/4 cup of flour.
Here you will learn that good cooking doesn't have to be hard. There are several possible explanations behind this. You may have added too much or too little baking soda, or maybe your baking soda has already gone bad. Baking is an exact science, so little mishaps like this could be detrimental to your bread!
jay's banana bread step by step
- preheat oven to 325°f.
- sift together all the dry ingredients into a large bowl..
- combine the eggs, milk, oil, banana, and vanilla into the mixing bowl and mix for 30 sec..
- all all the dry ingredients and mix until flour is moistened..
- pour into a greased 9 × 5 × 3 inch pan..
- bake at 325°f for 50 mins..
Make it a platter or a sandwich. Your choice of a salad platter served on a bed of crisp lettuce with fresh vegetables and rye bread OR a sandwich served on a your choice of fresh baked Artisan rye, wheat, Challah, brioche bun or wrap with lettuce, tomato, Cole slaw and a dill pickle. Super Simple Banana Bread that is moist, has a rich banana flavor, and the perfect texture. No mixer needed, this really is the easiest banana bread you will ever make. Honestly, this is one of my most popular posts, along with Beef Stroganoff , Shrimp Alfredo , and Baked Chicken Wings.