Spinach & corn meatloaf. Перевод слова spinach, американское и британское произношение, транскрипция, словосочетания, примеры использования. Spinach is a leafy, green vegetable. It is one of the most nutritious foods on earth.
The term also is used for the succulent, edible leaves of this plant. Spinach, a super-cold-hardy leafy green, is a popular crop that can be planted in very early spring, as well as in fall Spinach has similar growing conditions and requirements as lettuce, but it is more. Spinach may also help with several health conditions, according to Megan Ware, a registered dietitian nutritionist based in Spinach is believed to come from Persia, according to Arizona State University. You can cook Spinach & corn meatloaf using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Spinach & corn meatloaf
- Prepare 2-3 lbs of hamburger meat.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- It’s of Bread crumbs.
- It’s 1 can of corn (drained).
- Prepare 1 can of spinach drained well.
- Prepare to taste of Salt and pepper.
- You need to taste of Garlic powder.
- Prepare of Onion power to taste or can used diced onion.
- Prepare of Topping.
- You need of Ketchup.
- It’s of Brown sugar.
- It’s 1 teaspoons of mustard.
Spinach is believed to be of Persian origin. Spinach is loaded with Vitamin C, folic acid, Vitamin K, calcium, fiber Spinach possess folate, potassium and various antioxidants which helps to provide neurological. From Middle English spinach, from Anglo-Norman spinache, from Old French espinoche, from Old Occitan espinarc, from Arabic إِسْفَانَاخ (ʾisfānāḵ), from Persian اسپناخ (espanâx). (UK, US) IPA(key): /ˈspɪnɪt͡ʃ/, /ˈspɪnɪd͡ʒ/. spinach (countable and uncountable, plural spinaches). Spinach is a low-calorie nutritional powerhouse.
Spinach & corn meatloaf step by step
- Drain corn and spinach set aside.
- In a bowl add hamburger meat, eggs, bread crumbs, mix well. Then add spices, corn and spinach, mix well. (I use a half can of the corn and spinach, I don’t use all of it, if I was using more meat I’d use all of the can, use what you will like.).
- Put meat mixture in a loaf pan, (if you don’t have one that’s ok use a cookie sheet and shape it in a loaf.).
- Topping, add add ingredients and mix, put on to of loaf..
- Bake at 350 for 45 mins, use boiler for the last few mins to brown up the top if needed. (cooking times my change,).
- Notes- can use Collard greens instead of spinach, it’s good that way too. No need for sides because the sides are in the main meal, just a side of mashed potatoes….
Spinach is a dark, leafy green vegetable that is packed with vitamins and other nutrients. Learn about the history of spinach, its nutritional contents, and how to incorporate it into the diet. Wikipedia Article About Spinach on Wikipedia. Spinach (Spinacia oleracea) is a flowering plant in the family Amaranthaceae, native to central and southwestern Asia. It is an annual plant (rarely biennial), which grows to a height of up to one metre.