Banana Bread. This banana bread is moist and delicious with loads of banana flavor! Friends and family love my recipe and say it's by far the best! Moist and delicious banana bread recipe.
It is often a moist, sweet, cake-like quick bread; however there are some banana bread recipes that are traditional-style raised breads. Banana bread first became a standard feature of American cookbooks with the popularization of. With its super-moist texture, buttery banana and brown sugar flavors, and incredibly soft crumb, this is the best ever banana bread recipe. You can cook Banana Bread using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Banana Bread
- It’s 2 cup of flour.
- It’s 1 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 cup of sugar.
- It’s 1 tsp of cinnamon.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- You need 4 of very ripe bananas.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of oil.
An hour of waiting while your. See how to make the best banana bread. Month after month, this banana bread recipe is the most viewed on Allrecipes. Use overripe bananas to bake a classic banana bread with this easy recipe from Food Network.
Banana Bread step by step
- Preheat oven at 350.
- In medium bowl combine flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt..
- In large bowl cream together egg and sugar.
- Stir in mashed bananas, vanilla, oil and cinnamon.
- Stir in flour mixtures a third at a time until just combined.
- Divide batter into two 9 x 5 loaf pans.
- Bake for about 1 hour.
Recipe courtesy of Mary Sue Milliken and Susan Feniger. This banana bread was really good! I wish it had more banana flavor though (my bananas were This is my go-to banana bread recipe. It's easy to make and always a hit. This is an easy banana bread recipe that gives perfect results every time.