Brown Sugar Meatloaf. This brown sugar meatloaf is glazed with brown sugar and ketchup for a moist and flavorful weeknight dinner. Press the brown sugar in the bottom of the prepared loaf pan and spread the ketchup over the sugar. Homemade Meatloaf with Brown Sugar Glaze.
I mean the raves coming from the dinner table…I had to pinch myself to make sure I was actually serving meatloaf! Glazed Brown Sugar Meatloaf with tangy ketchup meatloaf topping and crushed saltines is the easiest and most flavorful take on a classic meatloaf you'll ever make! Brown Sugar Meatloaf is a twist on an American classic. You can have Brown Sugar Meatloaf using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Brown Sugar Meatloaf
- Prepare 1 cup of Packed Brown Sugar.
- You need 1/2 cup of Ketchup.
- You need 1 1/2 lb of Lean Ground Beef.
- You need 3/4 cup of Milk.
- Prepare 2 of Eggs.
- It’s 1 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Ground Black Pepper.
- It’s 1 small of Onion, chopped.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of Ground Ginger.
- You need 3/4 cup of Finely Crushed Saltine Cracker Crumbs.
It is moist, flavorful and so, so easy! There is one secret ingredient, which takes this meatloaf above all the rest! Brown Sugar Meatloaf is an easy weeknight meat that combines mouth-watering sweet and savory flavors in a classic dish! Brown Sugar Glazed Meatloaf – this recipe will soon become your family's favorite recipe for You know what's better than meatloaf?
Brown Sugar Meatloaf step by step
- Preheat oven to 350°F Fahrenheit. Lightly grease a 5×9 inch loaf pan..
- Press the brown sugar in the bottom of the prepares loaf pan and spread the ketchup over the sugar..
- In a mixing bowl, mix thoroughly all remaining ingredients and shape into a loaf. Place on top of ketchup..
- Bake in preheated oven for 1 hour or until juices are clear..
Making it is not difficult, and. Mix ketchup, brown sugar and mustard together and spread over meatloaf. Brown Sugar Meatloaf – Not your Grandma's. Instantly access any of these printable activity bundles to keep them learning! This brown sugar meatloaf recipe has a sweet and sour flavor and my family loves it.