Turkey Bacon-Ranch Meatloaf. Pick up a package of Applegate Naturals® No Sugar Bacon and be prepared to celebrate a big dinner win. Watch step by step instructions on how to cook and serve your Dream Dinners Mini Turkey Meatloaves. If you love the flavor of bacon, then this Bacon Wrapped Turkey Meat Loaf recipe is delicious for dinner tonight!
Turkey bacon may also be used as a substitute for bacon where religious restrictions forbid the consumption of pork. Keywords: Best Turkey Meatloaf, Turkey Meatloaf with Bacon, Turkey Meatloaf with Bacon and BBQ Sauce Doesn't it defeat the purpose of using lean turkey meat when you top it with fatty bacon? Bacon cheeseburger meatloaf lightened up with ground turkey is one of the best meatloaf recipes you'll ever make! You can cook Turkey Bacon-Ranch Meatloaf using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Turkey Bacon-Ranch Meatloaf
- You need 1 lb of ground turkey.
- You need 1/3 cup of breadcrumbs.
- It’s 1 of dried ranch seasoning packet.
- Prepare 1 cup of fried onions.
- You need 10 slice of applewood bacon.
- Prepare 2 of stalks celery; small dice.
- It’s 2 tsp of paprika.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of ground celery seed.
- It’s 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of onion powder.
- Prepare 1 pinch of ground white pepper.
- Prepare 1 of ranch dressing; as needed.
I'm not kidding – you need this in your life! As you can imagine a bacon cheeseburger meatloaf taste just as good as it sounds. I kept the recipe lean by using ground turkey. My family loves this meatloaf recipe; they beg me to make it.
Turkey Bacon-Ranch Meatloaf step by step
- Bake bacon in oven at 350° for approximately 20-25 minutes or until crispy. Pat dry and reserve bacon fat for another use..
- Dice bacon and combine with all other ingredients in a large mixing bowl. Mix thoroughly..
- Bake at 300° for approximately one hour or until thermometer reaches 160°. Cover meatloaf with foil and stick thermometer in the middle. Let loaf carry over over to 165°.
- Serve with ranch or gravy. Garnish with diced bacon..
- Variations; Rosemary, thyme, oregano, parsley, horseradish, mustard, blue cheese dressing or crumbles, smoked paprika, smoked gouda or mozzarella, shallots, caramelized onions, carrots, minced or roasted garlic, applewood seasoning, wasabi, cayenne, habanero, jalapeno, cilantro, roasted bell peppers, red onion, sweet potatoes, zucchini, yellow squash, chives, scallions.
I needed to find a healthy recipe to serve my family because of high cholesterol and diabetes. Put mixture in loaf pan and mold it to form a loaf, then spread a light coating of barbecue sauce over the top of the meatloaf and lay the bacon. Notes on Bacon Ranch Meatloaf Recipe. This recipe is altered from one found in Gooseberry Patch's Slow-Cooker Christmas Favorites. As you can see from the pictures, it worked beautifully!