strawberry banana bread (sugar free). A delicious and easy Strawberry Banana Bread recipe, made a little healthier with no refined sugar. The perfect afternoon snack for hungry kids! This strawberry banana bread recipe needs to come with a massive disclaimer – once you cut it don't expect it to last any longer than a few seconds!
Soft, moist, and exploding with fresh strawberry flavor. I want to eat this strawberry banana bread EVERY day. Image the sweet smell of warm strawberries mixed with your favorite banana bread (it smells like warm strawberry jam). You can cook strawberry banana bread (sugar free) using 8 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of strawberry banana bread (sugar free)
- You need 8 medium of strawberries, sweet and ripe.
- You need 5 medium of banana's, very ripe.
- You need 2 large of eggs.
- You need 3 tbsp of butter/margarine.
- It’s 1/2 tbsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 3 1/2 tbsp of milk.
- Prepare 2 cup of all purpose flour.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
Give classic banana bread a sweet twist with the addition of juicy strawberries. The combination of the fruits turns this simple quick bread into a bright, sweet breakfast bread, snack or This no-sugar meal plan will help you kick the craving with healthy whole foods and get back on track with healthy habits. Great recipe for strawberry banana bread (sugar free). See my tips for making this a healthy quick bread If you want to make this into a processed sugar free strawberry banana bread, substitute Swerve or another zero calorie sweetener in place of sugar.
strawberry banana bread (sugar free) instructions
- preheat oven to 350.
- in a small bowl (in microwave) or pan (on stovetop) melt butter and set aside to cool..
- on a cutting board dice strawberries and set aside..
- in a medium bowl mash banana's but do not puree.. leave some small chunks..
- add all wet ingredients to your now mashed banana.. (do not add strawberries yet).
- mix well..
- now add all dry ingredients to your banana mixture..
- mix well..
- toss strawberries on top of mix and fold into batter..
- spray a large loaf pan with nonstick spray..
- pour batter into loaf pan and let rest 15 min to let air bubbles rise..
- bake for 1 hour or until toothpick comes out clean and bread is nicely browned..
- let cool and then slice and serve!.
This is more like a breakfast bread to me its simply delicious and easy to make. Mix together the confectioners' sugar, lemon juice and remaining freeze-dried strawberries in a small bowl. Drizzle the mixture over top of the banana bread before serving. Strawberry Banana Bread – a good, old-fashioned banana bread recipe with an extra flavourful twist of having fresh strawberry chunks baked right in. My goal was to reduce the sugar to start.