Brad's Mexican meat loaf. Mexican Meatloaf. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet. Mexican meatloaf is a comfort food recipe your family and guests will enjoy. This Mexican meatloaf is a very versatile recipe as you can add or subtract ingredients you.
A man, a pan, and a loaf of meat! Filmed On: A baked potato with un-optimized settings and auto-focus turned off. The second time around I changed up some ingredients and omitted I like to remove my meatloaf from the loaf pan for serving. You can cook Brad's Mexican meat loaf using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Brad's Mexican meat loaf
- You need 2 1/2 lbs of ground beef.
- Prepare 1 of small onion, minced.
- Prepare 1 tbs of minced garlic.
- Prepare 2 of taco seasoning packets.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- It’s 1 cup of plain bread crumbs.
- It’s of For the filling.
- Prepare 1 of small can refried beans.
- You need 8 oz of cream cheese.
- Prepare 1 of red jalapeño, minced.
- Prepare 1 cup of shredded monterrey jack cheese.
- It’s 1 cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
- You need 1 cup of shredded mozzarella cheese.
- Prepare of Tapatillo sauce and lime wedges for garnish.
I find it's way easier to cut into. This low carb Mexican meatloaf is based n my mother's chili. It's a delicious change from everyday meatloaf and is grain free. Sometimes in Mexico, meatloaf is wrapped with banana leaves, Chaya leaves, or cheesecloth, and then cooked with steam or boiled in water and.
Brad's Mexican meat loaf step by step
- Mix all of the meat ingredients in a lg mixing bowl and set aside for 20 minutes..
- Let cream cheese get to room temperature. Mix all filling ingredients except refried beans in another bowl..
- Grease a 11×15 baking dish. Use 1/3 of the meat mixture and spread flat on the bottom of the baking dish..
- Evenly spread beans over this meat. You won't use the whole can. Spread all of the filling ingredients over beans..
- With the remaining meat, make large patties with your hands. Arrange over the top of the meat. Seal up the edges or all of the filling will cook out..
- Bake on center rack at 375 for 40 minutes. Switch oven over to high broil. Cook 10 more minutes. Remove from oven. Immediately take any filling that has cooked out and spread over the top. When loaf has cooled a little, transfer to a broiling rack. Let grease drain off. Slice and serve. Garnish with lime slices and tapatillo sauce. Enjoy..
Learn how to make Mexican meatloaf & see the Smartpoints value of this great recipe. Put a fun Latin American spin on this classic dinner recipe in this easy meatloaf that. This Mexican Meatloaf is an easy, five ingredient, one pot wonder. Brown the ground beef, drain off any excess fat, then stir in the spices. Add the ketchup and sour cream.