Mexican Meatloaf. This taco-seasoned meatloaf is a Mexican-American comfort food everyone will love and want seconds of. Bake until an instant-read thermometer inserted into the center of the meatloaf registers. It had great flavour, not overpowering but nicely spiced, and held together well.
Meatloaf is a great ,everyday family recipe. Learn how to make this everyday meal with a Latin twist. Learn how to make Mexican Meatloaf from CookLikeADad.com. You can cook Mexican Meatloaf using 16 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Mexican Meatloaf
- You need 1 lb of lean ground beef.
- It’s 6 oz of beef chorizo.
- It’s 1/4 cup of crushed tortilla chips.
- It’s 4 oz of diced tomatoes drained.
- It’s 2 tbs of Chile de Arbol paste (or 4 ounces of your favorite minced chili pepper).
- You need 2 tbs of dried minced onion.
- Prepare 3 tsp of minced garlic.
- You need 1 tsp of ground cumin.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Worcestershire Sauce.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of dried cilantro.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Black Pepper.
- It’s of For the sauce.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of red or green enchilada sauce.
- You need 1/3 cup of brown sugar.
This Mexican Meatloaf is packed with beef, cheese, seasonings, chilies and salsa. The results are a mouthwatering meal! I had a lifelong aversion to meatloaf up until the past couple years. Mexican Vegan Meatloaf – Pulsed Beans Mexican Vegan Meatloaf – Bean, Spice and Veggie Mixture with Vegan Cheese So I set out to make the ultimate vegan meatloaf.
Mexican Meatloaf instructions
- Line your slow cooker with foil and spray with cooking spray..
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl until well blended..
- Form meat mixture into a loaf..
- Set slow cooker on low heat for four hours..
- In a small sauce pan, heat sauce and brown sugar until sugar is dissolved..
- After three hours, baste the meat loaf with the sauce mixture and continue to cook. Use remaining sauce and top if desired when meatloaf is ready to serve..
One with the consistency and texture of a. Learn how to make Mexican meatloaf & see the Smartpoints value of this great recipe. This is my husband's absolute favorite dinner right now. We are big fans of Mexican cuisine in our family and I have been known to schedule the. This Mexican Meatloaf is an easy, five-ingredient, one-pot wonder.