Rustic Apple Cake in a Pan Recipe (No oven or mixer required). This recipe contains more fruits and vegetable and less sugar and starch. Happy baking gin your rice cooker! Check out my Dessert playlist Living a minimalist life style with a limited budget in a HOT climate could be a challenge!
There is no baking powder, no butter, no oil. Check my tips to make it perfect! Store the cake in the refrigerator for a couple of days, until ready to use. You can cook Rustic Apple Cake in a Pan Recipe (No oven or mixer required) using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Rustic Apple Cake in a Pan Recipe (No oven or mixer required)
- Prepare 2 1/2 cups of all-purpose flour.
- It’s 1/4 of + 2 tbsp cup granulated sugar.
- It’s 1 1/2 tbsp of brown sugar.
- It’s 1/2 tbsp of baking powder.
- It’s 1 pinch of salt.
- Prepare 1/8 tsp of nutmeg.
- You need 1 of large apple.
- You need 1 tsp of cinnamon.
- Prepare 2 of large eggs.
- It’s 1/2 cup of butter, softened + 1 and 1/2 tbsp extra.
- It’s 1 of and 1/2 cup milk.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of vanilla extract.
In this apple cake recipe, I used light olive oil (us any other vegetable oil of your choice here) and organic flour, as well as unrefined cane I also made this Apple Cinnamon Cake without any mixer! You're more than welcome to use one, but just wanted to give you hope that it's not really necessary. Baking Recipes Cake Recipes Dessert Recipes Happycall Pan Recipe Caramel Chicken Chocolate Chiffon Cake How To Cook Fish Crazy Cakes Lemon I have some green apples sitting in my fridge for the longest time, so I decided to bake an apple cake using Ellena's recipe with some modifications. Eggless apple cake recipe – Soft, moist & delicious apple cake made without eggs.
Rustic Apple Cake in a Pan Recipe (No oven or mixer required) step by step
- Melt the butter and let it cool. Wash, peel and core the apple and cut into strips, add the cinammon and mix to coat. In a large mixing bowl add in the melted butter, sugar, vanilla, eggs and milk and whisk thoroughly to combine. In another mixing bowl, sieve the flour, baking powder, salt and nutmeg together..
- To the wet ingredients, add the dry and mix just until everything is well combined. Do not over mix..
- Rub the extra butter all over the pan to grease and then sprinkle all over the pan with the brown sugar. (This is what will help caramelise the apples.) Next, lay all the apples in a single layer all over the pan..
- Now, pour into the pan on the apples the cake mixture and tap on the counter to get rid of any air bubbles. Cover with a lid..
- Cook the cake on the stovetop on medium low heat for 10 minutes and reduce to low, and cook another 10 minutes, after, flip and cook an additional 10 – 15 minutes..
- Keep a close eye on it and adjust to avoid burning. The cake is cooked when a toothpick inserted comes out clean and there are no visible raw bits of cake. Enjoy warm with a drizzle of honey..
This apple cake is super simple to make & can be baked in a oven A cake tester inserted comes out clean or with slight crumbs. Then invert it and cool completely. Cake pans come in a near infinite number of sizes and shapes, and while the general rule of thumb is to fill a pan between one-half and two-thirds of the way full And even if a baker were to fill a pan with water, one cup at a time, to determine its capacity, no recipe includes a yield in terms of batter volume. Easy Apple Cake Recipe; moist, tasty and a yummy deliciousness. See recipe and step by step Apple cakes are simply delicious and also easy to prepare.