Mango bread. Mango Bread. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. I make lots of these during mango season and give away to friends and family. It's great for breakfast or afternoon snack!
This bread goes perfectly with my afternoon coffee breaks. Making this mango bread is super easy. Mix all the dry ingredients in one bowl and all the wet ingredients in another bowl. You can have Mango bread using 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Mango bread
- You need 0.25 cup of milk.
- Prepare 1 cup of wheat flour.
- It’s 1 cup of maida or all purpose flour.
- You need of Optional almond flour + Ragi flour.
- Prepare 1 of mango puree.
- You need 1 of banana mashed.
- Prepare 0.5 cup of jaggery.
- Prepare of Saffron rinsed in milk.
- Prepare of Raisins and cashews.
- You need of Cinnamon powder.
- Prepare of Cardamom crushed.
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 0.5 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s Pinch of salt.
If you have lots of mangoes or even over ripe mangoes, don't put it to waste. If you want a different twist, try the Mango banana bread or Mango Coconut Bread. The perfect bread when the mango season hits, these bread is always a hit with family and friends at gatherings or parties. Throw in extra ingredients for a different taste such as walnuts, chocolate chips.
Mango bread step by step
- Wet ingredients: milk + mango purée + banana mashed + saffron milk mix well.
- Now sieve dry ingredients to it. Add flour (all specified flours)+ jaggery + raisins + cashews + crushed cinnamon and cardamom. Add baking soda + baking powder + pinch salt..
- Now mix the batter and pour it in a cake mould.
- Preheat the oven to 350 deg F in the beginning and place the mould and bake for 1 hour 10 minutes. Serve it once cooled..
Fruit Bread Dessert Bread Pita Bread Mango Tea Mango Cake Bread Recipes Cooking Recipes Cooking Kale Cooking Light. Best Mango Bread Recipe from Scratch The tropical flavors of mango and coconut enliven classic fall spices and chopped walnuts, lending complex flavor to an otherwise simple recipe. Learn how to make Mango Bread. Chop the mangoes on the chunky side to get bright yellow-orange mango pieces floating throughout the bread.