Haps Banana Bread. This banana bread is moist and delicious with loads of banana flavor! Friends and family love my I've made several banana bread recipes here and I always come back to this one, it is a wonderful. This banana bread was really good!
With its super-moist texture, buttery banana and brown sugar flavors, and incredibly soft crumb, this is the best ever banana bread recipe. Because it really is the best banana bread recipe, period. You can mix everything in one bowl, you can vary. You can cook Haps Banana Bread using 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Haps Banana Bread
- It’s 1 of bread loaf pan, greased.
- You need 1 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1 stick of butter.
- It’s 3 of very ripe bananas, mashed with fork.
- Prepare 2 of eggs, beaten.
- You need 1/2 tsp of vanilla.
- You need 2 cup of flour.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1 pinch of salt.
- It’s 1 of 9×13 cake pan filled halfway with hot water.
This whole-grain healthy banana bread is naturally sweetened with pure maple syrup and dates. Bake the bread — You'll know when the healthy banana bread is finished baking when it's a deep. This plant-based banana bread recipe is kid friendly and a fan-favorite for good reason – it's delicious! I'm happy to share with you this wonderfully easy, healthy vegan banana bread that I have loved for.
Haps Banana Bread step by step
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Cream butter & sugar.
- Mix flour, soda and salt, set aside.
- Add beaten eggs, mashed bananas & vanilla to butter & sugar, mix with a whisk.
- Add flour mixture to the bananas mixture, using a wooden spoon mix together just until mixed, do not mix too long.
- Using a scraper pour batter into the bread pan, then set bread pan into the 9×13 pan of water(cooking the bread in a water bath keeps the butter from browning too dark.).
- Bake for 1 hour to 1.5 hours. When a knife comes out clean it's done.
- Remove from pan immediately. Cool on a wire rack.
- Can be doubled easily.
Review Body: Let me tell you this is the best banana bread ever!! People will not stop asking me for it! Recipe courtesy of Mary Sue Milliken and Susan Feniger. Remove bread from pan, invert onto rack and cool completely before slicing. Banana bread is a type of bread that uses yellow bananas as the main ingredient.