Oyster Meatloaf. Mama Young's Original Worcestershire and Oyster Sauce Meatloaf Recipe: I am Antoinette Young call me Mama, this another one of my very delicious. The glaze makes it delicious and moist. This is a delicious alternative to traditional meatloaf that tastes like meatballs and is very kid-friendly!
Savory Classic Meatloaf. (Image credit: Emma Christensen). Along with a few eggs, this panade helps to hold the ground meat together and adds some essential. The Best Rotel Meatloaf Recipes on Yummly You can cook Oyster Meatloaf using 10 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Oyster Meatloaf
- You need 3 lbs of ground chuck.
- You need 8 oz of canned oysters.
- Prepare 1 of small onion minced.
- You need 1 Tbsp of Tiger season.
- You need 3 of eggs.
- You need 8 oz of sharp cheddar shredded.
- Prepare 1 tbs of ground black pepper.
- Prepare 2 tbs of mayo.
- You need 2 cups of milk.
- You need 2 cups of plain bread crumbs.
Southwest Meatloaf, Green Chile Meatloaf, Hatch Green Chile Meatloaf. These meatloaf recipes show the incredible versatility of the dish—from meatloaf wrapped in bacon or covered with gravy to versions with black beans, Cajun vegetables, and even an old-fashioned loaf. The ubiquitous meatloaf is a dish celebrated for its simplicity and versatility. It is made with a substantial amount of minced meat, most commonly pork and beef that is bound by eggs or dairy.
Oyster Meatloaf instructions
- Put everything in a big bowl and mix thoroughly..
- Preheat oven to 350°F and bake for 1 hour 15 minutes in loaf pans. Top with whatever you like and let rest for 20 min, then eat it..
Turkey meatloaf is a favorite in our house! Meatloaf is a dish of ground meat that has been combined with other ingredients and formed into the shape of a loaf, then baked or smoked. The final shape is either hand-formed on a baking tray or pan-formed by cooking it in a loaf pan. A meat thermometer is a kitchen tool that we really think every home cook should own, because it's When you want to shake things up, try our Cheesy Stuffed Meatloaf. It's a variation on this classic.