Brad's spinach and feta salmon burgers with peri-peri sauce. This spinach feta salmon burger is a tasty, healthy alternative to your traditional burger, but with many of the same qualities – they are moist Lamb burgers with tomato salsa and feta sauce. Maple turkey burgers with cheddar, apple and bacon. Asparagus parmesan burger with parmesan chips.
Reviews for: Photos of Spinach and Feta Turkey Burgers. The combination of feta, spinach and ground beef go very well together in these Spinach and Feta Burgers with Garlic Aioli. The combination of feta, spinach and ground beef go very well together in these Spinach and Feta Burgers with Garlic Aioli. You can have Brad's spinach and feta salmon burgers with peri-peri sauce using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Brad's spinach and feta salmon burgers with peri-peri sauce
- You need of For the burgers.
- You need of Prepare salmon burgers using the link above.
- It’s 1/2 of minced red bell pepper.
- Prepare 1 cup of minced spinach.
- You need 1 cup of feta cheese.
- It’s of Toppings.
- You need of Brioche buns.
- It’s slices of Red onion.
- It’s slices of Tomato.
- Prepare of Sliced white cheddar cheese.
- You need of Lettuce.
- You need of Mayonnaise.
- You need of Garlic peri-peri sauce.
Lamb burgers, black bean burgers, salmon burgers, turkey burgers – I loved them all and made them with Cheesy Garlic Burgers with Lemon Butter Zucchini Noodles. Peri Peri Sauce should be garlicy, spicy, lemony, tangy and utterly addictive. This bright, fresh, fully-flavoured version hits all the right notes. We have also been enjoying this sauce on marinated grilled chicken breasts which make most excellent chicken burgers.
Brad's spinach and feta salmon burgers with peri-peri sauce instructions
- Mix all ingredients for the salmon burgers in a large bowl. Form into patties. Fry on medium low heat with a little oil until cooked through, and browned on both sides..
- Meanwhile brush buns with butter and toast until golden..
- A couple minutes before patties are done, lay slices of cheddar on top to melt..
- Dress buns, lay patties on buns and top with desired toppings. Serve immediately. Enjoy.
You'll definitely want to try that idea. PERi-PERi brings the right amount of heat to these phenomenal salmon and sweet potato fishcakes! Top with burger, tomato and lettuce. Cover with top halves of buns. The tzatziki sauce can be made ahead and kept, covered in the refrigerator, for up to one day.