Lemon butter baked salmon. This baked garlic butter salmon is such an easy way to put a nutritious dinner on the table. A tasty, healthy recipe for baked salmon infused with lemon, garlic, and butter. Mix the butter and lemon juice in a small bowl, and drizzle over the salmon.
May in the Northwest means the start of salmon season and as a result wild Salmon can be tricky in our home. Ryan and I usually prefer white fish, especially cod. That being said, we do live in the pacific northwest so I am. You can have Lemon butter baked salmon using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Lemon butter baked salmon
- You need 1 tbsp of lemon juice.
- It’s 2 tbsp of melted butter.
- Prepare 4 cloves of crushed garlic.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of chopped dill.
- It’s 1 pinch of salt.
- You need 1 pinch of ground black pepper.
- It’s 220 g of salmon.
Put a quick dinner on the table with this Baked Lemon Garlic Butter Salmon recipe. It's easy to make and tastes delicious – perfect for busy weeknights! This is one of my favorite ways to make salmon (or most fish – it's very similar to my Garlic Butter Lemon Baked Cod!). Easy, quick and so helpful to.
Lemon butter baked salmon instructions
- Preheat oven to 190° C.
- Grease a baking tray lightly with olive oil.
- Remove skin from salmon.
- Place salmon in baking tray.
- Whisk other ingredients in a small bowl.
- Pour contents of bowl over salmon.
- Place in oven for 15 minutes and remove.
- Serve with desired vegetables and carbohydrates.
Garlic Lemon Butter Salmon – the easiest foil-wrapped salmon recipe ever with crazy delicious salmon in garlic lemon butter sauce. Baked Salmon with Foil is the easiest way to cook salmon in the oven. First of all, the salmon will remain moist, juicy and flavorful. Spread a thin layer of butter/margarine over each salmon steak. Baked Salmon with Lemon Garlic Butter & Crispy Parmesan Panko.