Banana Bread with Almonds. This almond flour banana bread emerges from the oven with a gorgeous dark crust. Fragrant and comforting, this paleo almond flour banana bread is just perfect as a tasty breakfast or a filling snack. Ingredients for Almond Flour Banana Bread.
Alright, I am totally obsessed with my Perfect Banana Bread, it really is the best classic banana bread! It's dark and dense and incredible! Just like the stuff from Starbucks. You can have Banana Bread with Almonds using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Banana Bread with Almonds
- Prepare 250 g of self-raising flour.
- Prepare 3 of very ripe bananas.
- You need 2 Tbsp of apple juice.
- Prepare 125 g of unsalted butter.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of cinnamon.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of honey or sugar.
- You need 50 g of sliced almonds.
But this new recipe, it's heavenly too! This chopped almond banana bread is sweet, moist, and of course very cake like. It makes use of left-over bananas, and satisfies everyone's sweet tooth. Smooth Batter filled with almonds evenly divided over two lined loaf pans.
Banana Bread with Almonds step by step
- Preheat oven to 180°C/350°F/Gas 4. Grease your loaf tin with a little oil then dust the sides lightly with some flour..
- Mash the bananas in a bowl. Leave a few small chunks. Add the apple juice and stir in..
- In a separate large bowl, beat the butter until it's soft and creamy. Add one egg and beat it in very well. Add the next egg and do the same..
- Add the flour, cinnamon, honey/sugar, and banana mixture to the eggs and butter. Fold everything together but don't over mix..
- Pour the batter into the loaf tin and bake in the preheated oven for 40 minutes, or until golden brown and cooked through (it could take up to 60 minutes depending on your oven)..
- Check if it's done by sticking a skewer in the center for a couple seconds. If it comes out clean, it's done! If not, bake it another few minutes until done..
- Remove the loaf onto a wire rack and let it cool for 15 minutes. Then remove it from the tin and let it finish cooling all the way..
A perfect slice of banana bread with almonds. This recipe is lower in sugar than traditional banana breads and also happens to be oil-free, while still being super moist and delicious. This Paleo Almond Banana Bread is a delicious breakfast or snack that is refined sugar-free, gluten-free and made with almond and coconut flours! So, unfortunately, all your getting out of me tonight is a kick-ass recipe for paleo, refined sugar free, gluten free, delicious almond banana bread. The banana bread is delicious with loads of banana flavor and almonds.