Banana Bread. This banana bread is moist and delicious with loads of banana flavor! Friends and family love my recipe and say it's by far the best! Moist and delicious banana bread recipe.
It is often a moist, sweet, cake-like quick bread; however there are some banana bread recipes that are traditional-style raised breads. Banana bread first became a standard feature of American cookbooks with the popularization of. With its super-moist texture, buttery banana and brown sugar flavors, and incredibly soft crumb, this is the best ever banana bread recipe. You can cook Banana Bread using 8 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Banana Bread
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/2 cup of melted butter (cooled) *plus 1 tablespoon (to butter pan.).
- Prepare 3 of or 4 ripe bananas.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla.
- It’s 1 cup of granulated sugar.
- Prepare 2 cup of AP flour.
An hour of waiting while your. See how to make the best banana bread. Month after month, this banana bread recipe is the most viewed on Allrecipes. Use overripe bananas to bake a classic banana bread with this easy recipe from Food Network.
Banana Bread step by step
- PREHEAT OVEN TO 350°F. Butter pan or line muffin pan with liners if you're going to use them..
- Put first 7 ingredients in blender..
- Blend until smooth..
- Put flour in bowl. (If you are adding nuts or chips put them in the flour now and mix them around. The flour will coat them and keep them from sinking to the bottom of the pan.).
- Mix blended ingredients into flour..
- Mix until smooth..
- Pour in to buttered pan.(or buttered muffin pan or muffin pan lined with cupcake liners.).
- Bake for 1 hour (start checking for doneness by inserting a toothpick into center after 50 minutes.) *If you're making muffins they won't take as long to bake so start checking after 20 min.*.
- Remove from oven on to cooling rack for 5 minutes..
- Remove pan and cool on rack for 1 hour. (Hardest part!).
- Caramel can be added after the bread has been removed from pan..
Recipe courtesy of Mary Sue Milliken and Susan Feniger. This banana bread was really good! I wish it had more banana flavor though (my bananas were This is my go-to banana bread recipe. It's easy to make and always a hit. This is an easy banana bread recipe that gives perfect results every time.