Super easy banana bread. This easy banana bread recipe is quick to prepare, and everyone always comes back for seconds! Overall, this is a SUPER easy recipe for classic banana bread. I want to share with you how to make an EASY banana bread that you can make.
Moist and delicious banana bread recipe. Easy to make, no need for a mixer! The best bananas to use for banana bread are those that are over-ripe. You can have Super easy banana bread using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Super easy banana bread
- You need 3 of super ripe bananas (2 if they are really big).
- Prepare 1/3 cup of melted butter.
- You need 1 cup of sugar (you can drop down to as low as 1/2 cup if you want.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1 pinch of salt.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of flour.
The yellow peels should be at least half browned, and the Super easy and delicious! I can add raisins and chocolate chips fo my grandson. This easy banana bread is very simple to put together with very few ingredients and few short steps. Very ripe bananas make the best banana bread that is moist, tender, and filled with banana flavor.
Super easy banana bread instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°F, and butter or nonstick spray a 4×8 loaf pan..
- In mixing bowl mash bananas with fork and brute force until smooth. Stir in melted butter. (i used my handmixer and it worked just as well).
- Mix in baking soda and salt. Then sugar, beaten egg, and vanilla extract. Once all mixed slowly add flour..
- Pour into loaf pan and slide that bad boy into the oven for one hour. Check using a sharp knife, skewer, or toothpick for doneness (should come out with no sticky batter on it) you may want to check around 50 minutes just to make sure since all ovens are different..
- Allow to cool, then slice up that bad mamajama and slather with butter. Fabulous!.
Learn how to ripen your bananas quickly in the oven if you do not have ripe bananas. This easy banana bread is so quick to put together and tastes out of this world! Although the bread is irresistible straight out of the oven, I find that the banana flavor improves a day after it's made. Easy homemade banana bread recipe with ripe bananas, flour, butter, brown sugar, eggs Jump to the Easy Banana Bread Recipe or watch our quick recipe video to see how we make it. – Diane. "Super-good! Moist, flavorful, baked in no time!