Chocolate Chip Banana Bread. All Reviews for Banana Chocolate Chip Bread. One Bowl Chocolate Chip Banana Bread. Add in the chocolate chips and pour the batter into a greased loaf pan.
This riff on classic Banana Bread is so good, the whole While this banana bread may look like a humble loaf speckled with chocolate chips, it is so much more than that. I think you could even say the. This banana bread can be made with or without the chocolate chips and is guaranteed to be your new go-to recipe! You can have Chocolate Chip Banana Bread using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chocolate Chip Banana Bread
- You need 1/2 cup of butter softened.
- Prepare 1 cup of white sugar.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1 of & 3/4 cups all purpose flour.
- You need 1 teaspoon of baking soda.
- You need 1 teaspoon of baking powder.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of lemon juice.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 1/2 cup of sour cream.
- You need 1/2 cup of mini semi-sweet chocolate morsels.
- You need 1 cup of mashed bananas.
But I will tell you I have officially cracked the banana bread code here. This chocolate chip banana bread that I am sharing with you today is EVERYTHING. Chocolate Chip Banana Bread is an easy recipe that you can enjoy for breakfast or snack! This one is loaded with chocolate chips to make it extra tasty.
Chocolate Chip Banana Bread step by step
- Preheat oven to 350°F (175°C) and grease a 9×5 inch loaf pan.
- In a bowl or mixer, mix the sugar and melted butter..
- Once those are mixed nicely, add the eggs, vanilla extract, flour, baking soda, baking powder, and salt. Mix until nicely blended..
- Next, add the lemon juice, sour cream, chocolate morsels, and bananas. Mix until nicely blended..
- Next, place your batter into your greased loaf pan and shake the pan. You're trying to make the batter as flat as you can..
- Place pan into the oven and leave for 60-65 minutes. Your banana bread is done when you can stick a toothpick into the center, and it comes out clean.(aside from the melted chocolate).
- Let the bread sit in the pan for 10 mins. Then remove and let it cool on a wire rack. All done! Enjoy your yummy banana bread!.
Chocolate Chip Banana Bread in particular. Like I could easily put down an entire loaf of this without any questions. I'm that big of a fan. Forget about any other chocolate chip banana bread recipe because this is all you'll ever need! The "secret" to getting moist chocolate chip banana bread is really just a couple simple ingredients.