Spicy Turkey Ranch Meatloaf. This rich, spicy turkey meatloaf, adapted from Cory Obenour of Blue Plate restaurant in San Francisco. This recipe is featured on our Summer of Perfect for a quick weeknight meal, this spicy turkey chili starts with sauteed bell pepper, onion, and garlic. Chili powder, cayenne, cumin, bay leaf.
If the mixture feels too wet, add more breadcrumbs. This paleo veggie ranch turkey meatloaf is filling, packed with ranch flavor and veggies and family approved! Plus, making a whole loaf rather than individual portions of meat means we always have leftovers – super handy for Adam to bring for lunch the next day! You can cook Spicy Turkey Ranch Meatloaf using 13 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Spicy Turkey Ranch Meatloaf
- Prepare 2 lb of ground turkey.
- You need 1 tbsp of dried sriracha seasoning.
- It’s 2 of packets dried ranch seasoning.
- It’s 6 clove of garlic; minced.
- It’s 1 of jar Mancini roasted bell pepper strips; diced.
- It’s 1 of shallot; minced.
- It’s 3/4 oz of basil; minced.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of paprika.
- Prepare 2 tsp of ground celery seed.
- It’s 1 tsp of ground white pepper.
- It’s 1/3 cup of worcestershire sauce.
- It’s 2/3 cup of breadcrumbs.
- It’s 1 of large pinch kosher salt.
This easy Spicy Ground Turkey Meatloaf recipe needs just a few common ingredients. It's juicy, flavorful and delicious, and it's naturally low carb and FIVE MINUTES!! All you have to do is mix all the ingredients together and dump them into a loaf pan. There is no chopping or pre-cooking involved.
Spicy Turkey Ranch Meatloaf step by step
- Mix all ingredients together in a large mixing bowl..
- Bake at 350° for approximately 1 hour or until thermometer reaches 165°.
- Variations; Raw bell peppers, jalapeños, habanero, Italian seasoning, applewood seasoning, bacon, smoked paprika, poblano, celery, giardenera, parsely, cilantro, scallions, chives, leeks, ramps, caramelized onions, crushed pineapple.
Ditch the breadcrumbs and beef for a light yet flavorful meal. Meatloaf is an American staple but it's not exactly healthy. For a light yet tasty version, try my turkey meatloaf recipe. You won't miss the beef or breadcrumbs. I always found turkey meatloaf to be quite disappointing.