Meatloaf. The best meatloaf recipes, with photos, videos, and tips to help you cook. Find traditional recipes and turkey versions. Текущее видео. Best MeatLoaf songs are curated in this music video playlist.
It might not be the sexiest piece of food, but damn is it delish. Especially in a sandwich the next day OR with a fried egg on top. Contact Meat Loaf on Messenger. meatloaf.net. You can cook Meatloaf using 12 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Meatloaf
- You need 2 lb of Ground beef.
- You need 1 cup of Dry quick oats.
- You need 8 oz of Tomato sauce.
- You need 1 of Yellow onion.
- You need 1 of Green bell pepper.
- Prepare 2 of Eggs.
- You need 1 tbsp of Worcestershire sauce.
- You need 1/2 cup of Hickory smoked barbecue sauce.
- You need 1 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Pepper.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Majoram.
- You need 1 of Ketchup to taste.
Producer · Musician/Band · Movie/Television Studio. Easy recipe for the best homemade meatloaf ever! Made with ground beef, bread crumbs, and a sweet and tangy ketchup based glaze topping. Последние твиты от Meat Loaf (@RealMeatLoaf). Meatloaf has long been a popular American dish, and many consider it a comfort food.
- Preheat oven to 350..
- Dice onion and bell pepper..
- Mix all ingredients, except ketchup, by hand in large mixing bowl until well blended..
- Place meat mixture into a shallow baking dish and cover with aluminum foil..
- Place dish into oven for 60 to 90 minutes..
- Remove dish from oven when meat is cooked but tender. Use toothpick to test center; when nothing sticks then is done..
- Remove foil and cover top of meatloaf with ketchup as preferred..
- Place meatloaf in oven uncovered for 10 minutes to crust ketchup..
- Remove meatloaf and cool for 5 minutes. Slice and serve..
The meatloaf is versatile as well. Change your everyday meatloaf up with different seasoning or herb blends or use. Meatloaf is a comfort food classic that will never go out of style. Meatloaf Main Dish Comfort Food Restaurants. Photo By: Tara Donne ©Food Network.