Buttermilk blueberry banana bread. Buttermilk Banana Blueberry Bread – A great way to use up those spotty bananas, and the perfect holiday gift that everyone will love! Banana-Blueberry Buttermilk Bread After reading all the wonderful reviews on this I had to try it! I was so disappointed in the lack of flavor.
Here is a Quick Bread that will dazzle your family and friends. How to Make Buttermilk Banana Blueberry Bread.. Then we'll cream the butter and sugars together until they get nice and fluff. You can cook Buttermilk blueberry banana bread using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Buttermilk blueberry banana bread
- You need 3 of bananas, ripe.
- It’s 1 cup of blueberries.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- You need 1 3/4 cup of all-purpose flour.
- You need 1 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 1 pinch of baking soda.
- You need 1/4 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 cup of sugar.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of unsalted butter.
- You need 1/4 cup of buttermilk.
Next we'll throw in the super ripe bananas.. Then comes the flour mixture we made earlier.. An easy recipe for extremely tender banana bread full of fresh blueberries. Perfect for healthy breakfasts, snacks, or even dessert!
Buttermilk blueberry banana bread instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Lightly coat four 5 3/4-inch mini loaf pans with nonstick spray..
- In a large bowl, combine flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt..
- In the bowl beat butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Beat in eggs, buttermilk and vanilla until well combined. Beat in bananas until well combined..
- Gradually add flour mixture to the mixture, beating just until incorporated..
- Add blueberries and gently toss to combine..
- Scoop the batter evenly into the loaf pans. Place into oven and bake for 30-35 minutes, or until a tester inserted in the center comes out clean..
- Let cool for 15 minutes.
In large bowl, stir sugar, butter, eggs, bananas and buttermilk until mixed. Stir in flour, baking soda and salt just until moistened. Buttermilk Banana Bread – This is the best banana bread recipe ever! This is an easy recipe and the bread is so moist and delicious. I made this banana bread recipe when I had over ripe bananas and left-over buttermilk in the refrigerator that I didn't know what to do with.