Santorini Meatloaf. Where To Go – Santorini or Crete best for beaches, history, food, sightseeing, luxury hotels, and Santorini is the most magical incredible island in Greece. If you can only visit one island then it. Lettuce, tomato, cucumber, and onion, topped with Greek Feta Cheese, Kalamata olives, and our Homemade Greek Dressing.
Your Own Island in idyllic Santorini Island Greece. Santorini is more than just a gorgeous island in Greece. It is a unique destination with plenty of amazing experiences and activities you just can't miss. You can cook Santorini Meatloaf using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Santorini Meatloaf
- Prepare 2 lb of ground beef, turkey or chicken.
- Prepare 1 cup of sliced black olives.
- Prepare 4 of marinated artichoke hearts (reserve 1/4 cup of marinade oil).
- It’s 4 oz of sundried tomatoes.
- It’s 6 oz of feta cheese, crumbled.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of seasoned bread crumbs.
- You need 2 tbsp of minced garlic.
- It’s 1 of Non-stick vegetable spray for the cooking dish.
- You need of Coarsely ground black pepper.
- It’s of bottled balsamic vinnaigrette dressing.
- It’s 1/2 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
It includes a swimming pools with poolside bar. The Santorini tomato 'τοματάκι Σαντορίνης' (tomataki Santorinis) is a variety of cherry tomato from Santorini, Greece. Santorinis have a deep red color and have firm, not particularly moist flesh with a high seed content. It is located between Ios and Anafi islands.
Santorini Meatloaf step by step
- Preheat oven to 350°F..
- Coarsely chop the artichoke hearts..
- Mix all ingredients by hand in large bowl. Be sure to add at least 1/4 cup of the artichoke marinating oil – this adds a wonderful flavor..
- Spray large casserole dish with non-stick cooking spray and form meatloaf in the dish..
- If desired, cut a 1/2-inch deep slice in the center of the top beginning and ending 1 inch from the ends and drizzle balsamic vinaigrette dressing..
- Sprinkle the top liberally with the parmesan cheese..
- Bake for 50 minutes at 350°F..
- Remove from oven and let rest for 5 minutes before serving..
Thira is essentially what remained after an enormous volcanic explosion that destroyed the earliest. Scenic and romantic, a Santorini Honeymoon in Greece is nothing short of a fairytale. Read on to find Things to Do for an unforgettable Santorini Honeymoon. The Best Beach Bars, the Best Clubs and Cocktail Bars of Santorini with detailed instructions and info by locals. Rocabella Santorini Hotel & Spa Milos Villas Hotel Suites Of The Gods Spa Hotel Thermes Luxury Villas Santorini Heights.