Meatloaf. The best meatloaf recipes, with photos, videos, and tips to help you cook. Find traditional recipes and turkey versions. Текущее видео. Best MeatLoaf songs are curated in this music video playlist.
It might not be the sexiest piece of food, but damn is it delish. Especially in a sandwich the next day OR with a fried egg on top. Contact Meat Loaf on Messenger. meatloaf.net. You can cook Meatloaf using 11 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Meatloaf
- You need of Meatloaf.
- It’s 3 lb of Ground Beef.
- You need 3 large of Eggs.
- Prepare 1 of Diced Onions.
- Prepare 1 of Italian Seasoning.
- You need 1 of Garlic Powder.
- You need 1 of Onion Powder.
- It’s of Bread Crumbs- Italian Flavored.
- It’s of Topping.
- You need of Ketchup.
- It’s of Light Brown Sugar.
Producer · Musician/Band · Movie/Television Studio. Easy recipe for the best homemade meatloaf ever! Made with ground beef, bread crumbs, and a sweet and tangy ketchup based glaze topping. Последние твиты от Meat Loaf (@RealMeatLoaf). Meatloaf has long been a popular American dish, and many consider it a comfort food.
- Preheat oven to 400°..
- Add together in a large bowl the beef, eggs and onions. Mix well. (I like to dice up a whole onion and freeze it so I have quick access to the onions when I need them and only have to deal with the painful evilness of the onion once.).
- Add in your seasonings to taste. (I add in a little bit of onion powder to enhance the diced onion). Mix well..
- Then, add in ur bread crumbs. Add in enough so ur meat holds together without falling apart. (you should be able to mold it into any shape. If you accidentally add too much of the bread crumbs and it ends up being too dry, add another egg. If it's too wet add more bread crumbs.).
- Dump the meat mixture into a 13×9 glass baking dish..
- Shape the meat into a rectangle with a large spoon. (leave a gap all around the pan so the grease has some place to go and won't spill over the pan into your oven causing an oven fire🔥…..learned from experience lol ).
- For the topping, put enough ketchup into a bowl that'll cover your meatloaf. (I don't layer mine too thick, but use however much you like ☺️). Then take your light brown sugar and put some into the ketchup and mix well. Don't add a lot, just enough for a little extra flavor..
- Spread evenly over the meat mixture. Also be sure to coat the sides..
- Bake for around 40 minutes or until the meat inside is no longer pink. (It's smells so good in the oven when it gets closer to being done👌🏻) ENJOY!!!.
The meatloaf is versatile as well. Change your everyday meatloaf up with different seasoning or herb blends or use. Meatloaf is a comfort food classic that will never go out of style. Meatloaf Main Dish Comfort Food Restaurants. Photo By: Tara Donne ©Food Network.