Turkey and Vegetable Meatloaf. Turkey meatloaf is a favorite in our house! Turkey meatloaf is a favorite in our house! This healthy meatloaf recipe, made with lean ground turkey is easy and delicious.
If you have turkey meatloaf skeptics in your life, this recipe will change their minds. We never used to make turkey meatloaf. This healthy meatloaf recipe uses ground turkey–which has a higher percentage of healthy unsaturated fat compared to ground beef–and it's loaded with colorful vegetables. You can cook Turkey and Vegetable Meatloaf using 15 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Turkey and Vegetable Meatloaf
- It’s 1 lb of ground turkey.
- You need 1 cup of diced yellow onion.
- You need 1 of zucchini shredded (be sure to squeeze out excess water).
- It’s 1 of celery stalk finely chopped.
- You need 3 of carrots, finely sliced.
- It’s 1 cup of diced red bell pepper.
- You need 1/2 cup of diced mushrooms.
- It’s 4 of garlic cloves, minced.
- You need 3/4 cup of rolled oats.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of tomato paste.
- You need 1/2 cup of fresh parsley, finely chopped.
- Prepare 2 of eggs, lightly beaten.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of paprika.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of salt.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of pepper.
You'll also love this recipe because it makes two loaves. That means you can eat one the night you bake it and save the. Checkout this easy Turkey Meatloaf Recipe with Vegetables at LaaLoosh.com! Full of flavor, but low on Points, this delicious turkey and vegetable A deliciously low calorie meatloaf that will makes a great weeknight dinner idea, this Vegetable and Turkey Meatloaf Recipe is not only tasty, but quite.
Turkey and Vegetable Meatloaf step by step
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Coat loaf-sized baking pan/dish with olive oil or nonstick cooking spray..
- Heat skillet with olive oil and sauté onion 3-5 minutes..
- Add in carrots, celery and bell pepper, and cook an additional 3-5 minutes..
- Add in zucchini, mushroom and garlic for another 3 minutes..
- In a large bowl, combine the turkey, oats, parsley, eggs, tomato paste, paprika, salt and pepper. Fold in veggies..
- Place into pan in a loaf shape..
- Bake until brown 1 hour or so..
- Remove from oven and let stand for 15 minutes..
- Cut into 8 slices (2 slices = 1 serving)..
Vegetables and traditional meatloaf flavors highlight this ground turkey and beef combination. A tasty homemade barbecue sauce mixture is used to Processing the vegetables in the food processor helps them blend into the meatloaf nicely. This is a big plus if you have kids who hate seeing chunks. Return loaf to oven and continue baking until no longer pink in This recipe is not dry!! I didn't have the regular ritz crackers on hand but rather the vegetable ritz Many family commented how delicious it was.