banana bread. This banana bread is moist and delicious with loads of banana flavor! Friends and family love my recipe and say it's by far the best! Moist and delicious banana bread recipe.
It is often a moist, sweet, cake-like quick bread; however there are some banana bread recipes that are traditional-style raised breads. Banana bread first became a standard feature of American cookbooks with the popularization of. With its super-moist texture, buttery banana and brown sugar flavors, and incredibly soft crumb, this is the best ever banana bread recipe. You can have banana bread using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of banana bread
- Prepare 1/2 cup of vegetable oil.
- You need 1 cup of sugar.
- You need 3 of bananas.
- You need 2 cup of flour.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 1 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 3 tbsp of milk.
- You need 1 cup of chopped nuts (i use walnuts).
- You need 2 of eggs.
An hour of waiting while your. See how to make the best banana bread. Month after month, this banana bread recipe is the most viewed on Allrecipes. Use overripe bananas to bake a classic banana bread with this easy recipe from Food Network.
banana bread step by step
- put all ingredients, except nuts in large bowl and beat well..
- fold in nuts..
- pour into greased loaf pan, (I put wax paper or parchment paper in bottom of pan. 9 x 5 x 3 inches.
- preheat oven 350°F. bake for 55 – 65 minutes.
- do not over bake. insert tooth pick in middle of loaf should come out clean. best to cool and store overnight before cutting.
Recipe courtesy of Mary Sue Milliken and Susan Feniger. This banana bread was really good! I wish it had more banana flavor though (my bananas were This is my go-to banana bread recipe. It's easy to make and always a hit. This is an easy banana bread recipe that gives perfect results every time.