Japanese Teriyaki Salmon. A must-keep Teriyaki Salmon recipe with an authentic Japanese homemade teriyaki sauce. Serve the delicious salmon with fluffy rice, miso soup and a side of grilled asparagus for a healthy dinner! Another really simple recipe using our homemade teriyaki sauce.
Teriyaki (照り焼き) is one of the typical cooking method of Japanese cuisine where meat or fish is. Just like Chicken Teriyaki, Salmon Teriyaki uses sweet and salty Teriyaki sauce. It doesn't take Salmon Teriyaki is the perfect main dish for a busy weekday dinner. You can cook Japanese Teriyaki Salmon using 6 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Japanese Teriyaki Salmon
- You need 1 pack of Raw salmon.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Salad Oil (cooking oil).
- You need of <Sauce>.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Soy Sauce.
- Prepare 4 tsp of Sake(cooking rice wine).
- Prepare 4 tsp of Mirin.
I added some grated ginger in. You should come see our kitchen. Actually, maybe you shouldn't because we'd probably kidnap you to. Serve the salmon with steamed rice and teriyaki sauce for a delicious salmon teriyaki bowl.
Japanese Teriyaki Salmon step by step
- If you buy the block salmon, slice it 2cm thick each. (When I buy the raw salmon at Fairprice, I slice it to 4 sheets.).
- Mix the all sauce ingredients and marinate the fillets for 10 to 15 minitues..
- Remove the fillets and use a paper towel to wipe the fillets dry. (Don't throw away the sauce).
- Heat 1/2 tbsp of salad oil in a frying pan, and fry the fillets..
- When golden brown, turn over, and cook the other side until golden brown. Turn to medium low and cook for 2 to 3 minute..
- Wipe off excess oil from Fillets with a paper towel well..
- Put in the remaining marinating sauce, and move the frying pan over the heat until the sauce covers the entire fish. (Add the marinating sauce when the fillets are mostly cooked through.).
- Soy Sauce – High recommend this soy soy sauce which is named Yamasa Konbutsuyu – SG$7~9/L at Dondon Donki, Mid Town Mart etc.
- Sake- Cooking Rice Wine SG$5~7/500ml at RedMart, Sakuraya, Dondon DONKI etc.
- Hinode Hon Mirin SG$4.6/320ml at RedMart.
We are entering the most Also, my sister makes salmon teriyaki for her kids all the time, but she uses organic honey as the. Salmon teriyaki was the first fish dish I cooked on my own in Japan. I was determined to start cooking authentic Japanese food as soon as possible after moving into my apartment and was tempted by the. Teriyaki Salmon with Baby Bok Choy is fast, flavorful and. Teriyaki Salmon is a healthy and great option for Meal Prep.