Mixed Meatloaf. Best way is to mix it with your hands and not pack it too tightly. You want to get it mixed well but not squeeze it together too much. Form a loaf in either a loaf pan or in a mound on a cookie sheet.
Mix in the cooked onions, carrots, and beef broth. Place the mixture into the prepared loaf pan. In a bowl, mix the tomato soup, balsamic vinegar, and Dijon mustard together, and spread the mixture over the meat loaf. You can cook Mixed Meatloaf using 16 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Mixed Meatloaf
- Prepare of Meat Mixture.
- Prepare 1 lb of hamburger.
- You need 1 lb of ground turkey.
- You need 1 cup of italian bread crumbs.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- It’s 1/2 cup of brown sugar.
- It’s 2 tsp of seasoning salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Crakers crushed.
- You need 1 Tbsp of minced onions.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of ginger.
- You need of Glaze.
- It’s 3 Tbsp of Ketchup.
- You need 1 Tbsp of Honey.
- Prepare 1/2 Tbsp of Molasses.
- You need 1/2 cup of Brown sugar.
Frozen mixed vegetables make this meatloaf easy and full-flavored, and the vegetables add some extra nutrients to the mix. The meatloaf is a great way to get kids to eat their vegetables. Add some shredded cheddar cheese to the meatloaf to give it extra flavor and texture. Mix all ingredients except ketchup in large bowl until well blended.
Mixed Meatloaf step by step
- In large bowl mix place hamburger and turkey..
- Combine garlic, onion, ginger, brown sugar and seasoning salt into meat. Mix until blended..
- Add both bread crumbs and egg, mix until well blended..
- Place in a bread pan, pressing meat into the shape of pan..
- With oven preheated to 350°F place bread pan on cookie sheet and place in oven for 55 minutes..
- In bowl combine Ketchup, honey, brown sugar and molasses, mix until blend or to taste. Add in 1/4 tea spoon seasoning salt or garlic optional.
- Pull meatloaf out after 55 minutes and glaze, then turn over to 450°F for 10 minutes.
- After time is up pull out meatloaf and let sit for 10 to 15 minutes and serve..
Shape meat mixture into a loaf. In large bowl, mix Meatloaf ingredients well. In a large bowl, combine the beef, egg, onion, milk and bread OR cracker crumbs. How to Make Meat loaf with home made seasoning mix. Mix by hand and add the meat loaf seasoning.