Sigang na Salmon. "Sinigang na ulo ng Salmon" is translated as Salmon head cooked in a sour broth of tomatoes and tamarind (other souring agents such as bilimbi and guava can be used). This is a classic dish known for its sour and savory taste. In this recipe, I used fish to make it healthier and for less time in cooking.
Watch this video and try this dish at home! A blog about food from allover the globe. Filipino Style Recipe: sinigang na ulo ng maya-maya or snappers head tamarind soup is another simple and easy Filipino dish. You can cook Sigang na Salmon using 7 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Sigang na Salmon
- You need 1 slice of fresh salmon.
- Prepare 2 of tomato.
- You need slice of Ginger.
- Prepare 3 of Shallots, cut into halves.
- Prepare of Peppercorn.
- It’s of Fish sauce.
- You need of Sigang mix, half sachet or tamarind powder.
Sigang na Salmon. fresh salmon, tomato, Ginger, Shallots, cut into halves, Peppercorn, Fish sauce, Sigang mix, half sachet or tamarind powder. This Sinigang Pink Salmon belly recipe is easy peasy. It's delicious, quick and easy to cook. Nkkmiss na ang filipino food. 🍲🍲.
Sigang na Salmon instructions
- Add water in a pot. Let it boil then put in shallot, ginger, peppercorn let it boil again for 3 mins.Add salmon boil again Then add lettuce and tomato. Simmer until fish is cook and lettuce must be half cook. Add Sigang mix and fish sauce to taste.
I can never refuse a piping hot bowl of sinigang in any form but this salmon version is what I cook I just love, love, love the melt-in-your-mouth tenderness of the salmon fat and the deep flavor it lends. The Sinigang na Salmon recipe is one of the many version of the Sinigang, like Beef Sinigang Cooking Sinigang na Salmon is easy, so let me tell you a story first on how I learn this Recipe. SINIGANG NA SALMON (Salmon Head in Sour Tamarind Soup) Filipino street food mukbang.kainan na naman! Смотрите далее. When your mom serves you this simple Paksiw na Salmon sa Gata, you.