Hummus Meatloaf. Sauteed onions and mushrooms flavor this ground chuck meatloaf, which is layered with whole raw mushrooms before baking. These add a lot of juice to the loaf. How to do Dalaran's cooking daily, Infused Mushroom Meatloaf.
The Best Meatloaf Recipes on Yummly Vegan Chickpea "meatloaf", Easiest Beef Meatloaf, Bacon-wrapped Pork Meatloaf. Meatloaf is an old-school recipe that everyone should know how to make. You can cook Hummus Meatloaf using 9 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Hummus Meatloaf
- Prepare 2 lb of ground beef.
- You need 1 cup of roasted red pepper hummus.
- Prepare 1 cup of roasted red bell peppers; medium dice.
- Prepare 2 packages of dried onion soup mix.
- You need 1 1/2 tbsp of garam masala.
- It’s 2 tsp of garlic powder.
- It’s 1 of egg.
- Prepare 1 cup of breadcrumbs.
- It’s 2 large of pinches of salt.
It might not be the sexiest piece of food, but damn is it delish. Especially in a sandwich the next day OR with a fried egg on top. Having trouble getting enough protein in your children's diets? Hummus is a versatile dip that is chock full of flavour and nutrients.
Hummus Meatloaf instructions
- Combine all ingredients together in a large mixing bowl. Mix thoroughly. Form a loaf on a sheet tray. Bake at 300° for approximately one hour or until thermometer reaches 155°.
- Variations; Basil, chives, horseradish, parsley, cilantro, ras el hanout, other flavored hummus, bacon, roasted garlic, peppercorn melange, carrots, shallots, turmeric, madras curry, sumac, jalapenos, habanero.
Is it going to be any good? Here's why you'll love it I know that sometimes lentil loaves can be soggy. They either don't cook through or they don't slice. Easy recipe for the best homemade meatloaf ever! Made with ground beef, bread crumbs, and a sweet and tangy ketchup based glaze topping.